Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questions about PC-D600 Case

Originally posted by gigabyter View Post
    The Corsair Hydro Series H110 280 mm radiator uses 20 mm spacing instead of the 15 mm on more typical 240 mm radiators. The Kraken X60uses 15mm. Will the PC-D600 front left and rear right fan mounts accommodate either the H110 or the X60? I'm leaning towards the X60. Thanks!
    The PC-D600 like most of our newer cases uses the 15mm spacing. Therefore the Kraken X60 which you were leaning towards would be the most appropriate choice.

Comment

Does the I/O port module have one or two USB 3.0 cables to connect to the motherboard? I'm trying to determine how many motherboard USB 3.0 headers I need to connect all four I/O port module USB 3.0 front-panel connections.

Are all the included case fans 3-pin?

Thanks!
      Last edited by gigabyter; 02-21-2014, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gigabyter View Post
        Does the I/O port module have one or two USB 3.0 cables to connect to the motherboard? I'm trying to determine how many motherboard USB 3.0 headers I need to connect all four I/O port module USB 3.0 front-panel connections.

Are all the included case fans 3-pin?

Thanks!
        Hi Gigabyter,

There are two cables for the 4 USB 3.0 ports.

The PC-D600 case fans are 3-pin. This is true for all our cases.

Comment

Originally posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
          Hi Gigabyter,

There are two cables for the 4 USB 3.0 ports.

The PC-D600 case fans are 3-pin. This is true for all our cases.
          Does the PC-D600 support the corsair hydro series CPU coolers? Particularly the larger H100 and above models? Also how many radiator mount points are on the case? For example would I be able to have 3 H105's in the case?

Comment

Originally posted by stabby View Post
            Does the PC-D600 support the corsair hydro series CPU coolers? Particularly the larger H100 and above models? Also how many radiator mount points are on the case? For example would I be able to have 3 H105's in the case?
            The H100 and H100i will fit in the compartment behind the motherboard tray in the rear as well as above the motherboard tray in the other section.

The H105 will also fit in the compartment behind the motherboard tray, but as I believe it is 63mm thick it is just shy of fitting above the motherboard tray. The maximum radiator thickness allowance is 62mm.

Technically, all three of these models will fit in the front of the chassis in the motherboard compartment, however there are only screw holes for 140mm fans here. It would be a much better option to go with a 280mm rad here rather than a 240mm.

Additionally, in the compartment behind the motherboard tray (where the HDD bays are) I would reccommend going with at least a 280mm rad instead of a 240mm, since the compartment is capable of accommodating it anyway.

Comment

Hello. I purchased my PC-D600 on 3/21/14 and have built a fairly high end liquid cooled system and love most everything about the case. THe problem I am having is with the plastic inserts that accept the pins to hold the side panel on. These have broken 3 times on me. I was broken out of the box but since the case included an extra I just chalked it up to bad luck. Since then, the spare has broken and the one next to it. I have tried to repair them with Crazy Glue but the next time I remove the panel they break again. My right side panel is now missing 2 inserts as I cannot repair them anymore. Please advise on how I should proceed to resolve this. I have by no means been rough with it and have been building fairly high end systems for years. I love the clen lines of the screwless design but these inserts seem very fragile. I have attached a picture of the part I am referring to. I did send a message through Lian Li's support website but no response thus far. Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo1 (3).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	754273

Comment

Originally posted by zmn668 View Post
                Hello. I purchased my PC-D600 on 3/21/14 and have built a fairly high end liquid cooled system and love most everything about the case. THe problem I am having is with the plastic inserts that accept the pins to hold the side panel on. These have broken 3 times on me. I was broken out of the box but since the case included an extra I just chalked it up to bad luck. Since then, the spare has broken and the one next to it. I have tried to repair them with Crazy Glue but the next time I remove the panel they break again. My right side panel is now missing 2 inserts as I cannot repair them anymore. Please advise on how I should proceed to resolve this. I have by no means been rough with it and have been building fairly high end systems for years. I love the clen lines of the screwless design but these inserts seem very fragile. I have attached a picture of the part I am referring to. I did send a message through Lian Li's support website but no response thus far. Thanks!

[ATTACH]6765[/ATTACH]
                Hi zmn668,

I apologize for the inconvenience of the clips. Could you PM me the date of when you submitted the request through the webforum, along with other details like your submission?

Also, please feel free to share pics of your build. Would love to see. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
                  Hi zmn668,

I apologize for the inconvenience of the clips. Could you PM me the date of when you submitted the request through the webforum, along with other details like your submission?

Also, please feel free to share pics of your build. Would love to see. :)
                  Within the last hour I received an email from tech support and they are sending me some inserts from Taiwan.. I appreciate your quick reply. I'll post a couple pics soon

Comment

A few night time shots of my build. Second GTX 780 will be added for SLI as soon as the waterblock arrives. Build as follows:

Intel i7 3770K 3.5 GHZ quad core with hyperthreading CPU with XSPC Raystorm waterblock
                    Asus Republic of Gamers Maximus V Formula motherboard with EK waterblock
                    8GB (2x4GB) G-skill TridentX DDR3 2400Mhz memory (9-11-11-31)
                    MSI GTX 780 3GB GDDR5 memory with XSPC Razor waterblock (soon to be x 2 in SLI)
                    Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD
                    Lian-Li PC-D600 full tower all aluminum case
                    Alphacool ST30 240mm all copper radiator
                    Alphacool ST30 360mm all copper radiator
                    Alphacool ST30 420mm all copper radiator
                    Monsoon Bay Reservoir V2 with D5 pump
                    Seasonic X-series 750W Gold rated power supply
                    NZXT Sentry Mix2 fan controller
                    NZXT white LED lighting
                    8 Corsair AF120 LED fans and 3 Corsair AF140 LED fans
                    Black XSPC 7/15 x 5/8 tubing with various XSPC black chrome fittings and Bitspower Black Sparkle drain valve
                    Silverstone red braided power cable extension
                    Shakmods red braided front panel connection extensions

Name:	photo1 (5).jpg
Size:	142.5 KB
ID:	754274

Comment

And a look through the side window

Name:	photo2 (1).jpg
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	754275

Comment

And a look through the side window

[ATTACH]6767[/ATTACH]
                        Loving the red and black combo! When is your second 780 coming in?

Comment

Thanks. I have the 780 but the xspc Razor block is in short supply in the States. I found one and if should arrive late this week of early next week.

Comment

Thanks. I have the 780 but the xspc Razor block is in short supply in the States. I found one and if should arrive late this week of early next week.
                            Anyone else have any issues with front panel rattling? Seems if I press in the center where the support is between the 3 front fans and the bays it flexes inward against the support and the rattle stops but it pops back out when I let go and rattles again. Wish they had added some kind of clip there to hold it. I tried adding Velcro but that is too thick causing it to bow out then. Thanks.

Comment

GTX 780 SLI goodness...

Name:	IMG_20140511_171534_950.jpg
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	754318

Comment

Questions about PC-D600 Case

Hello,

does the PC-D600 support the corsair hydro series H115i 280 mm behind the motherboard tray (where the HDD bays are)?

Comment

Working...
                                X