New Lian Li 20pin USB3.0 Cables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lian Li 20pin USB3.0 Cables

I have built my computer using PC-Q16 case. It is a great and very nice case, but I would like to change front USB3 cable. The one included contains 2 standard USB connectors. I would like to replace it with a 20pin header version. There is a link LIAN-LI USB3.0(20pin) Cables list on the Lian Li website. There are three 20pin USB3 cables for PC-Q16:
    PW-IN20NH50T0
    PW-IN20NH40T0
    PW-IN20NH30T0
    I presume a difference between them is length. I want a shortest PW-IN20NH30T0. But I am unable to find it anywhere. The link with a list of 20pin connector cables is a few months old. But still no luck to find this cable for purchase.
    I check internet almost every day, but still nothing. Are these cables in a production? Does anybody has info about availability? Help me please.

Re: New Lian Li 20pin USB3.0 Cables

Hi Clario,

Let me see if I can find a distributor in the Czech Republic that has these connectors. Please PM your shipping address and phone number.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

I have received 20pin cable PW-IN20NH30T0 from Lian Li by air mail. Thank you very VERY much. Your response was quick and very helpfull. It is a big pleasure to communicate with so supportive company. Lian Li not only produces great cases, but provides valuable support for customers. I highly appreciate this attitude.

Here are pics of my PC:

Comment

Nice looking system! You know, I think I prefer that case in silver. :)

Comment

How were you able to get this cable please. I have the 09-FN case and I need the same cable but cant find it anywhere. They don't list it on the site. The real question is why they ever thought the other one would work. Its kept me from using the case. I would be happy with a USB 2 version. This stiff wires going out the back is the stupidest thing I've ever seen on a high class case.

Comment

Originally posted by Alton Wesley Prillaman View Post
            How were you able to get this cable please. I have the 09-FN case and I need the same cable but cant find it anywhere. They don't list it on the site. The real question is why they ever thought the other one would work. Its kept me from using the case. I would be happy with a USB 2 version. This stiff wires going out the back is the stupidest thing I've ever seen on a high class case.
            Hi Alton,

This cable is currently not selling in the US however, please PM me your shipping address and then we can figure out how you could acquire one.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Lian Li, :)

I buy a PC-Q16A case but I would like to change front USB3 cable with a 20pin header version PW-IN20NH30T0 but I am unable to find it anywhere.Where is possible to buy in Italy or in Europe?

Thanks, Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamLand View Post
                Hi Lian Li, :)

I buy a PC-Q16A case but I would like to change front USB3 cable with a 20pin header version PW-IN20NH30T0 but I am unable to find it anywhere.Where is possible to buy in Italy or in Europe?

Thanks, Regards.
                I will send you a PM about further details on how to acquire. But just as a heads up, the first version of this case did not have a 20pin header, this changed with the second edition.

Comment

Working...
                X