No announcement yet.

Case arrived with scratched window, can't get anyone to reply yet from Lian Li support.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case arrived with scratched window, can't get anyone to reply yet from Lian Li support.

I just bought a LIAN LI PC-V750WX Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case and there was a scratch on the case window, underneath the protective film. I have attached an image of the scratch, it is very noticable. Is it possible to receive a replacement window?

I've already submitted the forms on their website, posted to their facebook wall, messaged them on facebook, called their international number and emailed the address given to me over the phone. I'm posting here and on xtremesystems now, can someone help me figure out how to get a hold of them?

Thanks.

Re: Case arrived with scratched window, can't get anyone to reply yet from Lian Li support.

Originally posted by fredkilbourn View Post
    I just bought a LIAN LI PC-V750WX Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case and there was a scratch on the case window, underneath the protective film. I have attached an image of the scratch, it is very noticable. Is it possible to receive a replacement window?

I've already submitted the forms on their website, posted to their facebook wall, messaged them on facebook, called their international number and emailed the address given to me over the phone. I'm posting here and on xtremesystems now, can someone help me figure out how to get a hold of them?

Thanks.
    Hi Fred,

Someone did reply to your email. Please check your spam filter to see if it was sent there. If still nothing pops up, please send a picture of the scratch along with any other revelant info, like when you bought it from Newegg, using this form.

After submitting the info please send me a PM, so I can double-check that the right person handles it.

Thanks
    Last edited by Lian Li Tech; 11-19-2012, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Re: Case arrived with scratched window, can't get anyone to reply yet from Lian Li support.

Hi!

I'm glad it's turned out to be a technical problem and not that I was being ignored :) I actually manage my own email server, and did check for any reply in my mail log. Can you tell me what the ip address of your outgoing mail server would be so i can be sure it is whitelisted in the future?

And, as I mentioned in my post, I did already submit to the forms on the website. This was my first attemt, and i submitted both to Lian Li Industrial Co., Ltd. and Lian Li Industrial Co., Ltd..

Since it seems it never got through, I'll go ahead and PM you all the information requested from the form, as well as the image I had attached.

Thank again, I'm glad we finally touched bases somehow.

Comment

Working...
      X