z790 AVX 0 issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• z790 AVX 0 issues

Good evening, I am having some problems with a Z790 Aorus elite ddr 5, using avx 0 I lose clock on the processor, I removed all the C-Steps, but the problem continues, it was solved using the intel xtu program, certainly a bios problem, another detail , when I move in the bios settings, it loses score in the 3d mark, it is only normal by resetting the bios.

Detail, the pc is ok using benchmark tests, aida 64 and cinebench, does not lock, and maximum temperatures of 79 degrees.
    Last bios.​

hi, same problem with my gigabyte z790 gaming x ax and 13600kf, on cinebench r23 pass 5.1Ghz but under prime95 cpu down 5.0ghz , avx 0 or not , with bios f2 , f3g same issu .

Comment

hi,
      apparently the avx and an offset 0 does not work it's buggy. I found posts with the same problem on asus besides it was corrected with a new bios.

Comment

so when will gigabyte fix the bios? very annoying that.

Comment

Originally posted by pecador View Post
          so when will gigabyte fix the bios? very annoying that.
          never, this bug was on my previous z690 and now is yet here on z790...stupid brand, i have wrote to support and no response.

Comment

Good morning, I found the simple and direct solution to end the clock variation on the CPU. You don't need any programs in Windows, everything is done in the BIOS. Turn off all power-related C-STEP options, hold. only :INTEL SPEED SHIFT, CPU FLEX RATIO OVERRIDE ON. AVX set 0. I believe this trick works on most or most Intel AVX cards.

Comment

the secret is in the CPU FLEX OVERRIDE ON, it maintains the turbo rate defined by the user, even avx trying to reduce due to bugs, it remains stuck, resolving the bug.

Comment

Edit ,CPU OVERRIDE on the overclock speed that the user sets.

Comment

Working...
                X