Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X570 Aorus Pro - multiple BIOS versions - no option to enable Resizable Bar

Hey there,

I just built a new PC today using a Ryzen 5600x, Radeon 6900XT and X570 Aorus Pro. First thing I did was to update the BIOS to the latest Version since the CPU wasnt supported before.
    Read a lot of guides on how to enable ReBar and followed all the setting BUT in the IO-Settings below the "4th gen..." setting line, there is no setting line to enable ReBar. Its not that I cant set it to On/Auto but the option just isnt there. I tryed several different BIOS versions (F35b, F34, F32) and cleared CMOS by jumper and still, there is no option for it...
    I am not a newb when it comes to HW/SW BIOS and stuff like that but here I am completely stuck...

You need to enable above 4G decoding to get this option - and then also disable CSM for it to work (but make sure your boot drive is GPT format first). While youre in the BIOS the fTPM setting would allow W11 compatibility.

Comment

Originally posted by jwsg View Post
      You need to enable above 4G decoding to get this option - and then also disable CSM for it to work (but make sure your boot drive is GPT format first). While youre in the BIOS the fTPM setting would allow W11 compatibility.
      https://www.gigabyte.com/WebPage/785...zable_bar.html
      Thank you but I did all of that, several times on several different BIOS versions :(

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X