Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X570 aorus elite problem. Fake boot/cold boot problems!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X570 aorus elite problem. Fake boot/cold boot problems!!!

hello guys. sorry for disturb you.
    im a old gigabyte user.
    I just mounted a new pc, since my (i5 3570k) was now quite old ....
    I immediately state that as a graphics card I am still using the 8 giga amd rx480 nitro + I had ..... not finding anything around at human prices

then I place all the components used for assembly:

case fractal design meshify s2.
    seasonic gx-850 power supply
    cpu amd 5800x + arctic liquid freezer ii 240.
    ram ballistic crucial ddr4 3600mhz cs16 2x16gb
    ssd nvme pciex 4.0 samsung 980pro 1 tb
    gigabyte x570 aorus elite motherboard
    + obviously the old one, pciex 3.0 radeon rx480 nitro + 8gb

my problem is that it makes me fake (or cold ) boot random, not very frequent but still annoying.

fake boot I don't know if it can be called, because when I press the button on the case, all the fans turn on, including cpu, chipset and psu ,and lights and motherboard but It don't boot. it does not reach the bios and does not give any video signal (on the samsung qled it gives me 'no signal' (connected with an HDMI 2.0b 4k hdr quality hdmi cable).

reset does not work, the only way is to press and hold the on / off button for 3 seconds (just a touch does nothing) to turn it off.
    then pressing again most of the time starts the whole thing.
    fake boot (or whatever the hell to call it) is totally random .... not always but random.
    bios updated to the latest (f34) version of 6 June 2021 before assembling (with usb key, qflash plus)

when it's on it's perfect, no crash, blue screen or anything else.
    tested with heavy games, Prime tests for 30 minutes, made benchmark passmark for cpu and ram and video (among other things the results are excellent as scores), windows set perfectly (paging file and more .... having a lot of ram) . also ram tested at default and one at time with memtest usb boot, no problems detected ....

bios set all on auto, touched nothing, pbo overcloching not enabled (for now)
    cpu settings all on auto.

ram settings with xmp and manually set 16.18.18.38.58 and voltage 1.35v as per specification on package.
    (if I left xmp on auto it gave me cpu-z 16.18.18.38.84 as a result, so i put manually 16.18.18.38.58 and 1.35v).
    both xmp and default (2667mhz), however, always gives me a problem.
    I tell you the truth, tried already everything....listen on the net (like reddit users). toggle completely sata and usb peripherals. move the graphic card to second slot (just for try). change all the new seasonic cable with other new. no beep with speaker cable connected....

can you help me? I do not know what do ..... do I have to manually set other values on bios or other?
    i dont like to change motherboard with one of another brand but if I have to.....

thanks so much for the help guys!

and sorry because i know that a lot of people ask about this problem
Working...
X