Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X570 Aorus xtreme motherboard bios issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X570 Aorus xtreme motherboard bios issues.

I am using X570 Aorus xtreme motherboard with Ryzen 5950X cpu.

Something is wrong with the bios versions and enabling raid in bios. Version F31o bios works fine and no problems in windows when in bios the sata hard drives are separate in AHCL more. If I turn on raid in bios the next boot is fine after I save bios settings but any boot after that the post stops at code 36 and stays there forever and I can't get the pc to post until I clear cmos.

Another bios version I have tried is F31l and that one doesn't stop at post and I can create a raid 0 array in bios with 2 samsung 512GB sata SSD drives but if I try to install windows 10 on the raid after loading raid drivers and creating the partitions in partition window during the installation when I click the next button after that I will get error "Setup was unable to create a new system partition or locate an existing system partition" and I can't continue.

Another thing with F31l version of the bios is that if I install windows 10 normally without raid on a single SSD I will get random total system freezes in windows 10 that I did not get with bios version F31o. Anything I can do that would allow me to install windows 10 on a raid 0 array made with 2 samsung 512GB SSD drives without all these problems?
Working...
X