Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA-Z97P-D3 constantly rebooting /failure

Hi.
    So when PC is powered ON bios loads then reloads mostly on the gigabyte screen.
    Sometimes it gets to Win10 user login page, if it crashed before it reboots even on system repair screen.

So, It happened after I connected old disks, some with OS on (win 7 mostly), so in the PC were 2 disks with 2 OS installed (win 10 and 7, booted was 10). I tried to merge partitions on this "new" disk and format it, but the format didn't happened due some error, that some data from disk is used.

After that I rebooted the PC it got into windows and after few moments rebooted it again (due GTA not loading and nagging GF),

then it happened: got the bios error screen, I chose the "use opmimized settings" ...then bam, blank, pc shuts down.

so I turned it on again, leds are working, cpu fan turnes and shuts down, GPU runns, disk runs, but blank screen.

I tried to change monitor (have old monitor with some issues), disks, GPU, ramms... still nothing happens, blank screen, BIOS doesn't load.

No matter what I do, I can't get to bios screen.

next step was to remove all unnecessary components and peripherals so what it was left was mobo, monitor connected to integrated graphics, and one stick of RAM. Then it gets into bios and after exiting bios the above scenario of booting. After that the SSD is connected with win10 now,
    If I reset the PC then I have to remove RAM stick and put it in the other slot, only so PC boots to bios. After ram slot change. I replaced ramms with other 2, same s*.

I'd say it's BIOS. Any idea?

p.s.: I tried with system repair from USB. sam s*, it boots after few seconds I press to repair. It never boots while beeing in BIOS mode, only after.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTeeny_-uM4 this is some footage of problems.
Working...
X