No announcement yet.

Review Crunch - Will B Out 1 Week Or So!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review Crunch - Will B Out 1 Week Or So!

Hello All!

I have an article I need to get finished ASAP (X79), and another few I need to start diving into as well, so I have to take about a week off from the forums to finish this one I'm currently working on now as I need it done as soon as I can. So, after tonight I will not be in the forums each night to be able to help users, but I will probably still be stopping in when I can to check on things and to help any users with major emergencies.

I don't have to get all the articles done within a week so don't worry, but one of them I do really need to get finished now, so that is why I'm having to take time away from the forums. The other reviews I mentioned shouldn't stop me from being online to help in the forums as I do them, I have a month or so to get those done, so I'll be able to work on them at a more friendly pace and will be back in the forums as soon as I finish up this X79 review.

So, please accept my apologies now for my impending absence!!

If anyone has a major emergency they need me to help with feel free to message me as I'll still be around and can jump in to help if needed. For everything else, I'm sure all of our awesome mods and power users here will be able to help you with most any issues!  

I would like to thank you all for your awesome and continued support here! And a massive thanks to all of the users who come here for help and appreciate everyone's guidance here as well, you are all very much appreciated!!!

Please pass this info along if anyone asks about me, thanks! And kindly bump if you read this and it's not at the top, just so anyone looking for me knows, thanks guys!

See you soon!
Working...
X