No announcement yet.

Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra v1.0 now producing 5 long beeps and the diagnostic display when beeping is showing a d6 error.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra v1.0 now producing 5 long beeps and the diagnostic display when beeping is showing a d6 error.

Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra v1.0 now producing 5 long beeps and the diagnostic display when beeping is showing a d6 error.

I don’t know if the mainboard has an issue as a d6 seems to be related to D6 - No Console Output Devices are found.

However the CPU is a I9-9900K and has graphics on board and the board supports output via an onboard HDMI.

Fault finding undertaken so far:

The graphics card (Geforce 2080RTX) and all other cards (USB 3, 4 port card, SoundBlaster) have all been removed.

All hard drives have been disconnected except for the NVME boot which has also been removed but the error was still recreated so has been put back in.

Bios battery has been pulled and the system allowed to clear, Bios reset has been performed by shorting the bios reset jumper.

Checked the AIO which is a Corsair HX110iGTX and this seems fine.

PSU seems ok, everything appears to be supplied with power.

Ram has been pulled, errors with different message with no Ram, which is to be expected, with one ram stick (I have 4) the system beeps 5 times again and shows the d6 error message.

Any ideas or thoughts grateful received.
Working...
X