No announcement yet.

Gigabyte X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI - no display, fans turn on, peripherals won't light up and holding power button won't shut off the PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigabyte X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI - no display, fans turn on, peripherals won't light up and holding power button won't shut off the PC

Hi everyone, just finished a new build yesterday. Turned it on but there was no display, keyboard I put in won't light up and even stranger the only way to shut it off seems to be flipping the psu switch or unplugging the build.
    I've double checked all the connections but I'm at a loss. The GPU lights up, the cpu fans spin, but there's no display (I've tried all the outputs on my video card, all return no signal). I'm thinking the mobo is dead but I'm not sure.

Re: Gigabyte X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI - no display, fans turn on, peripherals won't light up and holding power button won't shut off the PC

have you taken the cmos battery out too reset the bios? and also have you tried different ports in the gpu, and tried a different cable? alot of the times when this happened too me i literally just take the gpu back out, and then reinstall it and the power cable for it and it has worked, it might not be all the way seated, or the ram could be not fully seated, or the cpu supplemental power cable could also not be in all the way... if youve done all of that it could be gpu or monitor...but i wouldn't dive through any of those hoops yet until you've fully tried diagnosing the issues, if none of that works you could try taking out all of the sticks of ram and leaving only one stick in. it sounds like your computer starts and runs fine fans and all but the monitor is going into power saving mode and than going black soo you cant see if the pc is booting up or not correct?

Comment

Re: Gigabyte X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI - no display, fans turn on, peripherals won't light up and holding power button won't shut off the PC

If you have a RX 5700/XT and a pci-e Riser could be that.
      Pcie 4 is not working well with risers, you should boot your pc without it, set pcie gen 3 in Bios and it should work with it.
      Note that at every Bios reset or upgrade you need do it again.

Comment

Working...
      X