Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?

Hello!
    I would like to ask you if it is possible to update the Intel RAID ROM? If so, how to do it? Why do I need this? The latest BIOS for my motherboard has a bug so that I can not start the system when I set the RAID mode on it. This option in my BIOS is more accurately called "RAID (XHD)",
    but this XHD can not be turned off unfortunately. My motherboard is Gigabyte EG45M-DS2H, and the BIOS I currently own is F5C (beta version)

Re: Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?

How do you mean you cannot start?
    Is it an already installed you are trying to start or are you trying to install a new one?

Comment

The system crashes when running the blue screen error code 0x7B despite the correct configuration of the drivers in the registry (I used the configuration recommended by Microsoft) and despite having the Intel Rapid Storage driver

Comment

Originally posted by MrPepka View Post
        The system crashes when running the blue screen error code 0x7B despite the correct configuration of the drivers in the registry
        like in this link Moving from AHCI to Raid ?
        What OS are you using?

(I used the configuration recommended by Microsoft) and despite having the Intel Rapid Storage driver
        The Intel Rapid Storage driver is not needed to boot in RAID mode at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chike View Post
          like in this link Moving from AHCI to Raid ?
          What OS are you using?
          Yes, exactly like in this link. I am using Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64

Comment

Have you tried the other method?

Comment

Working...
            X