Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helping with z68ap-d3 rev 1 uefi flash

guys i have this mobo z68ap-d3 ver 1 on bios f8 working without any problem
    i wanna know what the best uefi file to flash it with ?
    as i heard some have problem with fan controller and some have with gpu to work
    so i need a file tested and work without any of those problems
    and thanks in advance

Re: helping with z68ap-d3 rev 1 uefi flash

Hi, if its working ok why the need to flash? Seriously best advice is if it aint broke dont try and fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by RookiE9 View Post
      Hi, if its working ok why the need to flash? Seriously best advice is if it aint broke dont try and fix it.
      Thanks for reply I through no one will answer me

I want uefi for it to be as all other mobos
      And I.m really used uefi in h61 was great
      And fastest start up so all I need is if some one have a bios file dosen.t broke the CPU fan

Comment

Sooo i accidentally flashed a bios for the rev2 board, and I have a rev1 board. I flashed the UEFI for rev2 and i think that its affecting my ability to run windows 8. When i try to flash the correct bios for my board using a bootable usb, it tells me that i don't have a matching ID, and when i try @Bios it either crashes or tells me that my @bios needs updating. Tutuapp 9apps Showbox
        Last edited by nadhiler; 11-10-2018, 12:58 PM.

Comment

i'm trying to up date my bios from f3 to f8 i have the new bios on a usb pen (8gb 3.0) go into q-flash it reads the file then says id check error? am i doing some thing wrong as i want to goto f8 as it will fix issues im having with windows 8.1 can some one please help me or telp me if im doing any thing wrong?  

Comment

Originally posted by roundcubenine View Post
            i'm trying to up date my bios from f3 to f8 i have the new bios on a usb pen (8gb 3.0) go into q-flash it reads the file then says id check error? am i doing some thing wrong as i want to goto f8 as it will fix issues im having with windows 8.1 can some one please help me or telp me if im doing any thing wrong?  
            Use Flashspi attached to BIOS F8 file or flash with @BIOS in Windows.

Comment

Originally posted by stasio View Post

Use Flashspi attached to BIOS F8 file or flash with @BIOS in Windows.
              shareit vidmate

Thanks, I'll try it

Comment

I wouldn't recommend you to update to UEFI, it's really not that good and even though it may solve your sleep problems it will add others, like lack of fan control for the CPU (a show stopper for me) and lacking voltage controls for overclock. vidmate.app saveinsta

Comment

I have a rev1 board, so I unintentionally flashed a bios for the rev2 board. I believe that flashing the UEFI for rev2 has an impact on my ability to run Windows 8. When I use a bootable USB to flash the proper bios for my board.

Comment

Originally posted by jayevid View Post
                    I wouldn't recommend you to update to UEFI, it's really not that good and even though it may solve your sleep problems it will add others, like lack of fan control for the CPU (a show stopper for me) and lacking voltage controls for overclock. slope game
                    Perhaps its benefits are still greater?

Comment

Originally posted by jayevid View Post
                      I wouldn't recommend you to update to UEFI, it's really not that good and even though it may solve your sleep problems it will add others, like lack of fan control for the CPU (a show stopper for me) and lacking voltage controls for overclock.
                      If this happens, it will be terrible

Comment

Thank you for this wonderful post, great article, keep up the excellent work. Uncle Fester Coat

Comment

I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work. Golf **** Grandpa Jacket

Comment

Fantastic blog i have never ever read this type of amazing information. riddler jacket

Comment

This blog was very nicely formatted; it maintained a flow from the first word to the last. Michael Jackson Bad World Tour Jacket

Comment

Working...
                              X