X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan specs for GTX1080 Xtreme Gaming waterforce 8G

Hello everyone,

This is about the Gigabyte GTX 1080 xtreme gaming waterforce 8G
    (GIGABYTE - Graphics Card - NVIDIA - PCI Express Solution - GeForce(R) GTX 10 Series - GeForce(R) GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming WATERFORCE 8G)

Ordered one now and while in wait, i'm trying to find out what fans i can use to replace its stock one. Since the water cooling kit used for this card is not specified (no brand, no model), i'm obviously stuck/left at guessing.
    Does anyone here know the values for:
    - fan Max. Input Power?
    - fan Max. Input Current?
    - fan Voltage?

If the internet is anything to go by, the cooling kit is supposedly an OEM CoolerMaster, except that doesn't really help in determining said values..
    In /guesstimating mode? The cheapest CoolerMaster water cooling kit (with 120mm fans) out there is the Seidon 120, specs for which i have found and cover me (reasoning being that if the cheapest CM kit can take the fan i'm after*, then the card probably can too). I'd still like to make sure if possible, don't want to burn the circuit.
    *Max. Input Power 3,6 W, Max. Input Current 0,3 A, Voltage 12 V
    (to spare you the effort, this is -not- about fan dimensions, this is -not- about the fan's having an internal cable splitter).

If anyone has any info, i would really appreciate it guys. My thanks for reading
    Pride, honour and purity.
Working...
X