X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ga-z77x-ud3h via usb 3.0

Hi all,

I hope some one can help me please..

When I did an upgrade the Via USB worked okay... I needed to clean install and its not working...

I have tried installing the Win8.1 / Win8 and Win7 drivers and none of them work...

The initial error is with Usb xHCI Compliant host controller - when installed that is okay but then I get an error with the USB Hub (Code 10)

Can someone please help - will windows 10 drivers be available soon for this?

Thanks

Re: Ga-z77x-ud3h via usb 3.0

Originally posted by spluff View Post
    Hi all,

I hope some one can help me please..

When I did an upgrade the Via USB worked okay... I needed to clean install and its not working...

I have tried installing the Win8.1 / Win8 and Win7 drivers and none of them work...

The initial error is with Usb xHCI Compliant host controller - when installed that is okay but then I get an error with the USB Hub (Code 10)

Can someone please help - will windows 10 drivers be available soon for this?

Thanks
    What version of the driver or package have you try to install ???.

Ghosearth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostearth View Post
      What version of the driver or package have you try to install ???.

Ghosearth.
      I have tried the Windows 8.1 64bit (4.20), Windows 8 64bit (6.1.7600.2108) and Windows 7 64bit (6.1.7600.2108)....

Can anyone confirm they have this working in Windows 10?

Only other thing I can think off (which I have read) - maybe I had some usb devices connected when trying to install / but ive disconnected and uninstalled and re-installed and still same errors......

Whatcha think?

Comment

Originally posted by spluff View Post
        I have tried the Windows 8.1 64bit (4.20), Windows 8 64bit (6.1.7600.2108) and Windows 7 64bit (6.1.7600.2108)....

Can anyone confirm they have this working in Windows 10?

Only other thing I can think off (which I have read) - maybe I had some usb devices connected when trying to install / but ive disconnected and uninstalled and re-installed and still same errors......

Whatcha think?
        ok so if you know how to install driver manually , you can try version 4.90, normaly it will install flawlessly.

This link point to via usb drivers x86 and x64 :

via

Let me know

Ghostearth.

Comment

OK an update for anyone with this motherboard - I was and old bios version and decided to try and upgrade bios to the latest to try and fix the issue.

This worked - the Via USB is automatically detected in Windows 10 and installs Microsoft drivers?

Would you advise installing any driver i.e. Windows 8.1 etc or just leave the default standard ones?

Comment

You should keep the generic Microsoft ones.
            Version of installed drivers installed are 6.1.7600.4903 or not ?.
            Ghostearth.
            Last edited by Ghostearth; 08-04-2015, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X