no video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no video

i have a new ga-78lmt-usb3 i am trying to get setup but cannot get any video i have a psu a
    cpu and one stick of memory the fans run but no video i have tried some video cards i have still no video monitor is ok
    thank you for any help
    Bob

Re: no video

Your board has built in video support, did you try that or have you tried that and video cards too?

No system information at all provided, such as CPU, model of memory used, video card, PSU model, etc, so difficult to comment.

Do you have the 4/8 pin CPU power cable connected to the board, as well as the 24 pin main power cable?

Comment

Originally posted by parsec View Post
      Your board has built in video support, did you try that or have you tried that and video cards too?

No system information at all provided, such as CPU, model of memory used, video card, PSU model, etc, so difficult to comment.

Do you have the 4/8 pin CPU power cable connected to the board, as well as the 24 pin main power cable?
      i got it fixed 12 v lead on cpu open
      thank uou much
      Bob

Comment

Please add other hardware to your pc specs.

An 8 pin 12v CPU connector?
        Are you using the onboard ports, and which ones if you do, what cable/connector are you using?
        Do you have a speaker connected, and does it make any beeps?

Comment

Working...
        X