Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have the C1 BIOS loop

Hello

My first post asking for help, I have this problem from a while and before was the C4 looping in the display and now is C1, as you can see in the video it takes around 10 minutes.
    I decide to taka a video for use it as reference for all that has the same problem.

any idea how to solve?
    the mobo is ga-ma78lm-s2

happy new year 2014.

Re: have the C1 BIOS loop

c1 is memory related boot error,try booting from one stick of ram,test each ram stick and slot one at a time to see if it boots

also check cpu for any bent pins if its an amd cpu,and loosen the cpu heatsink slightly as an overtightened cooler can cause memory (c1) error
    Gigabyte z77x UP4-TH F11c Modded Bios
    Intel i7 3770k 24/[email protected] 1.38v Turbo llc +0.165v dvid multithreading enabled
    Samsung Green(MV-3V4G3D/US) 8GB @2133mhz 9-10-10-21-1t 1.55v
    Thermalright Silver Arrow Cpu Cooler
    1xSamsung 840 pro 256 Gb SSD windows 8.1 pro 64bit
    1xSamsung f4 HD204UI 2tb hard drive Storage
    Powercolor 7970 3gb V3 @1150mhz core/1700mhz mem,1.150v Accelero aftermarket air cooler 55c max
    Razer Lycosa Keyboard
    Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
    Lite-On iHAS124-19 24x Sata DVDRW
    K-World Hybrid DVB-T 210SE Digital T.V Card
    L.G E2260V L.E.D 1920x1080 Monitor
    Xfx Pro 750w silver rated Psu 80+
    Fractal Arc Midi Case

http://i38.tinypic.com/14myvfa.jpg x58 ud5 <=3.8ghz + 4.2ghz Overclock Template!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/warren304#p/u Visit Me On Youtube

Lots Of Gaming Videos With X58 Ud5 System And Gpu On My Youtube Channel!!
    Just Uploaded New Battlefield 4 Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: have the C1 BIOS loop

Originally posted by wazza300 View Post
      c1 is memory related boot error,try booting from one stick of ram,test each ram stick and slot one at a time to see if it boots

also check cpu for any bent pins if its an amd cpu,and loosen the cpu heatsink slightly as an overtightened cooler can cause memory (c1) error

I test each ram stick in other mobo with the memTest tool, all passes ok...
      I can not say the same about the micro possessor because I don't have other compatible mobo, It is a amd Athlon 2 x3, I check all pins and they are ok, however I take of the heat sink and moved around a lithe bit with the mobo turned on and the bios loops until C3, but never pass the bios.
      After several intents the bios loops until C1 again and then finally it turns on, I should mention that few months ago when the problem appears the bios loops until C4 several times and turn on.

thanks for answer

by the way I made a mini front panel in pcb board for testings purpose.
      may be some one like it.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Gigabyte frontpanel modulo2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	754085

Comment

Working...
      X