• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is different board.

Z97X-UD3H....
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/ixk8g...H.10a.zip/file
    https://download.gigabyte.com/FileLi...-ud3h_f10b.zip
    https://www.mediafire.com/download/w...7XUD3H.10c.zip
    Last edited by stasio; 09-15-2021, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• ok, i don´t find the bios you said me.
      Could you write here the link where are those bios?
      Thank you again

Comment

• Sorry stasio,

I didn´t see the last post

Thank you

Comment

• stasio Acebmxer Could you update the modified BIOS for P67A-UD3R-B3 U1C? (Maybe keep the modified U1b for now until I finish the testings.) Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by shiecldk View Post
            stasio Acebmxer Could you update the modified BIOS for P67A-UD3R-B3 U1C? (Maybe keep the modified U1b for now until I finish the testings.) Thanks!
            Has 3 things.....
            - Acebmxer is no more active here
            - I also stop modified BIOS, long time ago
            - No BIOS P67A-UD3R-B3 U1C link

Comment

• Originally posted by stasio View Post

Has 3 things.....
              - Acebmxer is no more active here
              - I also stop modified BIOS, long time ago
              - No BIOS P67A-UD3R-B3 U1C link
              Ok, now BIOS link working.
              Thx, first page updated.

Edit:
              You can modded BIOS very easy with UBU tool...

https://www.win-raid.com/t4531f16-Di...ggestions.html
              Last edited by stasio; 10-12-2021, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by stasio View Post

Ok, now BIOS link working.
                Thx, first page updated.

Edit:
                You can modded BIOS very easy with UBU tool...

https://www.win-raid.com/t4531f16-Di...ggestions.html
                Thank you! The BIOS link is in here: U1C

Do you know where is the guide for updating
                - CPU MicroCode Pack
                - Intel PCI Accelerated SVGA BIOS
                - Intel Legacy RAID ROM
                - Modified splash logo 2

I remember there were guides for these things years ago but they seem to be disappear now. I know how to do all of the rest mods shown in the first page except these ones above.

GA-P67A-UD3R BIOS U1b mod2
                Modified with :
                Intel Legacy RAID ROM 11.1.0.1413 to 12.7.0.1936
                Intel UEFI SataDriver 11.6.0.1702 to 12.7.0.1936
                Realtek PCIe GBE Controller 2.50 to 2.58
                Intel PCI Accelerated SVGA BIOS 2158
                Sandy GOPdriver 2.0.1023 (to 2.0.1024 in mod2gop)
                Ivy GOPdriver 3.0.1023
                CPU MicroCode Pack (with Sandy 6A728 and Ivy 6A919)
                ME Firmware 8.0.0.1351 to 8.1.51.1471
                Modified splash logo

Comment

• Guide...
                  https://www.win-raid.com/t154f16-Too...-quot-UBU.html

Comment

• Thanks again stasio

One more question... Gigabyte seems messed up the product name of the U1C BIOS of P67A-UD3R-B3. I found the name in the BIOS is for P67A-UD3R (without B3) and I cannot flash the BIOS when Q-FLASH is checking for the id. Hence, in order to bypass the Q-FLASH check, I change the HEX string in the BIOS from
                    38 41 32 31 41 47 30 51
                    to
                    38 41 32 31 41 47 30 57

This successfully allows me to flash the U1C BIOS.

However, I wonder how can I change the name in the BIOS from P67A-UD3R to P67A-UD3R-B3? Do I need to use AMIBCP to make the name change? Thanks again!

Comment

• Update: I edited the name with the DMI tab in AMIBCP and saved the bios. It doesn't seem to make any changes after I flashed the mod bios. The bios menu still shows P67A-UD3R (without B3).

Comment

• After trying to enable virtualization on my 2012 GA Z77-D3H v 1.0 motherboard, the board could not boot Windows properly anymore, and got ACPI.sys error, so after the restart after the bios logo appeared, I Could not enter the bios, by using F12, or Del or End key. After bios reset the backup bios determined that the amin bios is corrupted and triggered the main bios recovery but is constantly stuck on 0%. Boot is also screwed as the board bios has been reset, so I cannot enter the boot menu and it does not boot into the second windows to try to flash the bios, as I cannot get Qflash to reflash normally.
                        I wonder if there is keyboard combination to trigger/force the bios upgrade from the USB stick plugged in the Intel USB ports that get initialized during the boot.
                        Please help, as I am stuck and on the end of my tether with corrupted Z77 bios.
                        Please advise, how can I proceed to recover/reflash the bios in this specific scenario?
                        How can I boot from the USB bios recovery stick and how to create the one for my Gigabyte board?
                        Disconnecting everything (sata cables, drives, etc, did not make any changes, as well as removing all the ram sticks but one, although the board correctly detects if there is no ram sticks in the slot? Attached is the screenshot of the stuck bios recovery screen!

Comment

• Originally posted by mztech View Post
                          After trying to enable virtualization on my 2012 GA Z77-D3H v 1.0 motherboard, the board could not boot Windows properly anymore, and got ACPI.sys error, so after the restart after the bios logo appeared, I Could not enter the bios, by using F12, or Del or End key. After bios reset the backup bios determined that the amin bios is corrupted and triggered the main bios recovery but is constantly stuck on 0%. Boot is also screwed as the board bios has been reset, so I cannot enter the boot menu and it does not boot into the second windows to try to flash the bios, as I cannot get Qflash to reflash normally.
                          I wonder if there is keyboard combination to trigger/force the bios upgrade from the USB stick plugged in the Intel USB ports that get initialized during the boot.
                          Please help, as I am stuck and on the end of my tether with corrupted Z77 bios.
                          Please advise, how can I proceed to recover/reflash the bios in this specific scenario?
                          How can I boot from the USB bios recovery stick and how to create the one for my Gigabyte board?
                          Disconnecting everything (sata cables, drives, etc, did not make any changes, as well as removing all the ram sticks but one, although the board correctly detects if there is no ram sticks in the slot? Attached is the screenshot of the stuck bios recovery screen!
                          When both BIOS's are corrupted, you need "CH341A Programmer" (complet with cables....less then 10 USD).
                          Go to https://www.win-raid.com and read about.
                          It's happen to me with Z79X (MX25L12873F BIOS chip), now all OK.

https://www.instructables.com/CH341A-Programmer/
                          Last edited by stasio; 11-01-2021, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• Help me modify the BIOS for GA-965QM-DS2 (rev. 2.0) Intel Core 2 Quad Q9505 I would be very grateful! https://download.gigabyte.com/FileLi...986c6e9da2f5e9

Comment

• Suche ein mod für GA--970A--UD3P
                              Kann mir jemand helfen, bin nur Laie.

Für das Tpm 2.0 (zu aktivieren)
                              Ist nicht richtig...... Tpm wird von Win 10 nicht erkannt

Comment

• Originally posted by chipyto View Post
                                Hello,

Please, i need help
                                I have an Z97X-UD3H,with official latetest bios. I have an TPM 2.0, bios reconizge, but i cannot activate.
                                It is some mod bios for this pcb, that activate TPM ?

It is possible someone have it and upload it here ?

Thank you
                                Hi!

i have a bios with TPM2.0 for Z97X-Gaming3 but i dont know how is possible that. This bios work and permit install W11 without any tricks.

Comment

Working...
                                X