X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GIGABYTE z97x gaming3 m.2 nvme support

hi to all
    dose giga z97x gaming3 support samsung evo 970 250GB m.2 nvme with F8d bios ver ?

thanks for help guys

Comment

• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Hello, i'm in need of a modded bios whit NVMe support for a GA-Z68AP-D3 Rev. 2.0 Is there anybody who can help me??

Comment

Hi gues!

Can you please help me? I need mod BIOS with NVME support for Z77X-UD3H (rev1.0) I would be grateful if you tell me where to find it and how to flash it

Comment

Hello!Can someone update the latest link bios for x58 ud5 rev2? thanks.

Comment

Hi there,

I saw the "GA-Z77X-UP4TH BIOS F11c mod3" and the "GA-Z77X-UD5H BIOS F16 mod11" listed on the first page of the thread. They didn't appear to have NVMe support as being added. I've tried poking around the forums for such files but have not been successful. Would it work to get the NVMe support added to those BIOSes?

TIA!

Edit: I did some first-ever BIOS "cracking" after the initial post and found that, using MMtool 4, the stock BIOS for the UD5H board appears to have NVMe files within it. Unless you gurus have a better sense of things (newer iterations of NVMe support?), it would appear that board is NVMe ready. I trust that the modded UD5H BIOS has the NVMe onboard, with the updates rolled into it. I tried inserting the NVMe files into the stock BIOS F10b for the UP4TH board and it gave me an error on the volume size. Any help getting NVMe onboard with the UP4TH BIOS would be immensely appreciated!

TIA, once again!
            Last edited by Mutatio; 02-27-2020, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Hello. I have my beautiful ga-ex58-extreme, now i want install esxi. But i require VT-d for esxi. Coul you help me, what type of bios i have to install. Thanks

Comment

Hi, I'm new here so I don't know if this is the right place to ask this.
                I'm looking for a modded BIOS for a Gigabyte Z97-HD3 with unlocked multiplier for non-K processors.
                I don't even know if this is even possible. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by pduke7 View Post
                  Hi and thank you for sharing! Is 1680V2 microcode in this one? I am on rev1.0 and not able to boot with this proccessor. Tried f4, F5c modded and F5f official till now with no luck
                  Hi pduke7

Did you try F5f modded BIOS which with newest CPU microcode?

I'm wondering due to I just bought an E5-1680 V2 and also my MB is GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI (Rev . 1.0 ).

Comment

Hello,
                    Is there any good modded bios for z390 auros pro?

Comment

Hello guys, I have an odd request, I have an old m/b, the GA-EP45T-DS3 (not R) with this modded bios (https://ideafix.name/stuff/gigabyte/GA-EP45T-DS3.zip), the F3, for xeon microcode. I run a x5470.

Is there anyway someone can mod it with the newer AHCI bios so it can eliminate the slow AHCI boot?? Thanks in advance. (i posted it in the wrong subforum before, sorry for that)

Comment

Originally posted by stasio View Post
                        Modded BIOS P67A-D3-B3 rev.2 ==> rev.1........UA6

p67a-d3-b3_v2.x_ua6=v1.x.zip

Flash on your own risk.

Flash in DOS with bootable USB.
                        I hope you know how to kick Backup BIOS ,if something go wrong.

can you modded bios GA-PH67A-D3-B3 .same name but first no.PH.iwant uefi bios..

Comment

Hi

Anyone got modified bios for my current motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H rev 1.0 F14 for to support NVMe

Thanks

Comment

I send request to GB HQ today......

Edit:

F42b...is latest...(12.09.2019):

LINK
                            Hello stasio.

I am sorry to bother you, can you mod z77x-d3h Rev1.2 FBb bios?

Link:Z77x-d3h Rev1.2 FBb bios

Pleases, thank you.

Comment

Sorry, no more doing BIOS modding.
                              Maybe you can try yourself....
                              Forum - BIOS Modding Guides and Problems

Comment

Sorry, no more doing BIOS modding.Maybe you can try yourself....Forum - BIOS Modding Guides and Problems
                                Well, i think it is too difficult to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X