X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Originally posted by pako View Post
    Hey,
    modified BIOS for x79s-up5 ver. f5c supports NVMe disks?
    I would like to run NVMe on this disc, but nowhere can I find a modified bios. Someone will help me if I have to change the bios myself, but I do not know which model to get drivers out of.
    Hi Pako, is simple put the support nvme, i have the F5F(stock) and F5c(mod) with the support include. If need can share.

Thx

Comment

Hi!

Finally i have patch the bios and add nvme support.

GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI BIOS F5f

Modified with :

Intel Legacy RAID for SATA 11.6.0.1702 to 12.9.0.2006
      Intel UEFI SataDriver 11.6.0.1702 to 12.9.0.2006
      Intel RSTe RAID SataDriver 3.7.0.1049 to 4.2.0.1036
      Intel RSTe EFI SataDriver/SCU 3.7.0.1049 to 4.2.0.1036
      Marvell 88SE91xx Adapter ROM 1.0.1.1025 to 1.1.0.1020
      Intel Boot Agent GE 1.3.95 to 1.5.62
      Intel GigabitLanX64 5.1.00 to 6.6.04
      Realtek GBE ROM 2.56 to 2.66
      Realtek EFI UNDI 2.015 to 2.048
      CPU Microcode Pack latest 2019-06
      ME firmware 8.1.40.1416 to 8.1.70.1590

https://mega.nz/#!gp5m1QDL!Eq_R464bI...vDJEyOGfQCZWJ8
      Last edited by traposama; 06-26-2019, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Good afternoon, I have the following problem, there is a G1.Sniper 3 motherboard with a modified F8n bios, I bought NVMe SSD in the operating system is determined and there is no bios, I read that you can patch the bios and it will be defined as a system one, but I don’t understand who will be able to add support in bios? , thank you very much, for the work I will thank you via paypal. Thank you
        Good afternoon, I have the following problem, there is a G1.Sniper 3 motherboard with a modified F8n bios, I bought NVMe SSD in the operating system is determined and there is no bios, I read that you can patch the bios and it will be defined as a system one, but I don’t understand who will be able to add support in bios? , thank you very much, for the work I will thank you via paypal. Thank you

Comment

Good afternoon, I have the following problem, there is a G1.Sniper 3 motherboard with a modified F8n bios,
          I bought NVMe SSD in the operating system is determined and there is no bios, I read that you can patch the bios and it will
          be defined as a system one, but I don’t understand who will be able to add support in bios? , thank you very much, for the work
          I will thank you via paypal. Thank you

Comment

• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios NVMe

Good afternoon, I have the following problem, there is a G1.Sniper 3 motherboard with a modified F8n bios,
            I bought NVMe SSD in the operating system is determined and there is no bios, I read that you can patch the bios and it will
            be defined as a system one, but I don’t understand who will be able to add support in bios? , thank you very much, for the work

Comment

• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios NVMe

Originally posted by tonyhawk View Post
              Read >>here<<, there are several options there to boot from NVMe SSD with systems that do not support it.

Comment

The link to the f14p mod bios for ga-ex58-ud4p board is not longer working, can someone reupload it?

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by traposama View Post
                  Hi!

Modified with :

Hi there! and thank you for sharing. Is 1680V2 microcode in this? i am on rev1.0 and i haven't got any luck making it boot with this processor... Tried F5c modded and F5f official till now. i will give yours a try and report back.

Comment

Hi!

Modified with :

Hi and thank you for sharing! Is 1680V2 microcode in this one? I am on rev1.0 and not able to boot with this proccessor. Tried f4, F5c modded and F5f official till now with no luck

Comment

Hi

include latest microcode :=)

Comment

Guys, please help.

I have Gigabyte MA770T-UD3 rev. 1.5 with Bios version F10, but I cannot enter Bios setup with Del keys, probably due to newer graphic card.

I tried a lot of things, resetting CMOS by pulling out batter, jumper thing, disconnected all HDDs, mouse, everything but keyboard which is PS/2, but pressing Del button gives me black screen with cursor blinking on top left. I think Bios cannot handle my graphic card Gigabyte Radeon R9 280 and freezes on entering setup and I do not have any older graphic card to use for entering setup.

I need only to adjust couple of things like setting memory, hard disks boot order, disable on board audio, fire-wire port and such things. Yes, I tried to flash original F10 firmware, from Gigabyte site, but it remains the same. Only black screen with blinking cursor on top left of monitor.

I saw here there is Bios F11c or modified F10 but links are dead and I could not download it. Could someone please post a link to F11c Bios again or modified F10 modified with possibility to enter Bios setup with hitting Del button.

Thank you for all of your efforts.

Comment

Hey!!!

Try first to reflash bios from usb device, the utility for windows dont work fine.

:)

Comment

Hey!!!

Try first to reflash bios from usb device, the utility for windows dont work fine.

:)
                            I have done all re-flashes, couple of them, using Q-Flash, hitting End key during boot. All of them passed successfully. But, the problem is that in BIOS settings (I edited this F10 version), where PCI Video output is Disabled by Default and, therefore, hitting Del key to enter Bios goes to some video signal, who knows where. I saw that in editing BIOS with some DOS tools, but I am not brave enough to compile updated version of BIOS with corrected PCI video output. That is why I am asking for some modded version of F10 Bios or even F11c but with corrected video output for newer video cards in PCIe slot.

Comment

^
                              I think this F11c is for UD3P, not for UD3.

Comment

Originally posted by stasio View Post
                                ^
                                I think this F11c is for UD3P, not for UD3.
                                Thank you stasio. It is possible, I cannot find a link right now. Anyway, I would appreciate if someone who makes modded Bioses could make modded Bios for GA-Ma770T-UD3 rev. 1.5 with enabled PCI Video or something which would make possible to enter Bios settings with newer graphic card and not only with old VGA cards. This motherboard does not have internal graphic card which makes situation interesting that Gigabyte produced Bios with only VGA card entering Bios settings.

Comment

Working...
                                X