Clear All

• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

I have a GA-H61M-S2-B3 (rev. 1.0)
    It's got a AWARD BIOS 6.00PG
    and I've been trying to setup the mobo with:

- forced Enabled "above 4G decoding" for MMIO access above 4GB
    - forced Enabled "Legacy PCI", or subtractive decoding for PCIe bridges
    - forced Gen 2 all PCIE slots

I cannot find any of these in the BIOS (even after CTRL+F1)
    Reason for the above mods: Trying to get the board to recognize more than 6 GPUs and still boot. Currently it hangs and never boots successfully.

I tried to modify the BIOS myself:

- CBROM: dont know which package to modify and hex editor gives a ton of gibberish
    - Award BIOS Editor: complains about the BIOS not being an AWARD BIOS, which is ridiculous

Can anyone help me out?

This is the BIOS I'm trying to modify:
    http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList...m-s2-b3_f5.exe
    Last edited by gettenmr; 06-22-2018, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 Bios

Any updated Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 custom bios anyone?

Thanks

Comment

Hey Guys, anyone has a bios mod for H97m-d3h v1(8b bios)? If anyone can mod this bios to enable raise voltages to more than 1.2v too, or mod z97m-d3h to be flashed in h97 I will be grateful

Comment

Hi all,

I didn't find modified BIOS for GA-Z77MX-D3H v1.0 F15 GA-Z77MX-D3H (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global

I want to mod for that mobo to have ability put new PCIe x16 v3 or x4 v3 board card in one of left slots that is 3 in that model, that board allows to me to boot new NVMe v1.3 M.2 SSD for PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 if that at all possible with mod, as I know that Gigabyte tech support replied that is unsupported because of chipset Z77.

I found only similar GA-Z77M-D3H BIOS F15 mod but that is different mob with different PCIe slots, is anybody moded MX version?

Thanks

Comment

Oof, went through every page and couldn't find a BIOS for the GA-Z68XP-UD5. Most neglected sandy bridge board.

Stasio, any chance you can do an updated BIOS for z68xp-UD5?

GA-Z68XP-UD5 (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global

Comment

^
              GIGABYTE Latest Beta BIOS

Comment

Originally posted by stasio View Post
                sir stasio i have a really strange thing with mobo z68ap-d3 rev 1

its not accept to flash any beta or modified bios (uefi)

what i do?

i tried to flash with @bios no way
                i tried to flash with qflash no way
                i tried to flash with dos and bootable usb within flashefi autoexec and manually type file name
                all the time id mismatch
                and i tried every single bios uefi file in here or on internet all of them not works
                and even if its not give bios id mismatch its stack in
                flash detecting !!!

note:
                mobo flash the original f8 bios or f7 bios without any problem either from qflash or @bios or dos flash

Comment

^
                  Older BIOS's as......F7..F8 are Award type and support qflash ,@bios or dos flash (FlashSpi).
                  UEFI BIOS U1A support only dos flash with FlashEfi (for P67/Z68).

Edit:
                  Found threat about your mobo,links must be there.

Comment

i think you sir don,t under stand me rightly away
                    i already searched for flashefi and flashed with it
                    its too give me id mismatch and some times freeze on flash detecting

Comment

Hello STASIO and ANYONE.

I was not able to revert back tot he AWARD bios from U1C because as said on my Sniper Z68 seems that the USB ports are not able anymore to boot (after updating to UEFI, before they worked).

I have incredible difficulties to make a high powered card work on the pci express slot, it won't pass the boot splash screen.

Can you please give me ANY advice?

I can even try voodoo or magic... Please let me know, thank you so much...

Comment

I did see the beta UEFI bios, but no modified regular BIOS for the GA-Z68XP-UD5 Rev 1.0. I even tried using the find on this page function and no result. Either an F6 or F7a bios with updated integrated drivers and such would be appreciated if possible.

Comment

Or does anyone have a working guide link on how to mod a bios? I'd be willing to try my hand at modifying and updating my own BIOS for my Z68XP-UD5, but the guide link on the first page is dead.

Comment

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone is able to mod a bios for my board. I have not found any bios that has any updated drivers.

Model: GA-Z97X-UD5H

Upload for some reason won't work so here's a link: http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList...x-ud5h_f10.zip

Regards,
                            Mohamed

Comment

Hey, could some one help with a modded MCE Bios for the GA-H97-D3H? Im using a E3-1231v3, i tried searching online but i couldnt find one that works. I dont really care about the FX Version, i just want that it works. (And i dont want to bridge the Bios Pins again xD)
                              Would be very grateful!

Comment

Sorry, how do I flash this? I already installed and verified ME fw.
                                EDIT: oh ok, it was enough to use @bios from windows, after that.

The problem is ....your BIOS has limited space...

GA-Z68XP-UD3P -U1gm

Modified with :

Intel Legacy RAID ROM 11.1.0.1413 to 13.1.0.2126
                                Intel UEFI SataDriver 11.6.0.1702 to 13.1.0.2126
                                Intel VGA BIOS 2158 to 2170
                                Ivy GOPdriver 3.0.1023 to 3.0.1027
                                Sandy GOPdriver 2.0.1023 to 2.0.1024
                                Realtek PCIe GBE Controller 2.50 to 2.61
                                Realtek EFI UNDI 2.015 to 2.034
                                Marvell 88SE91xx SATA RAID 1.0.0.0027 to 1.0.0.0034
                                Sandy (06A7) CPU-MicroCode rev.28 to 29
                                Ivy E1(06A9) CPU-MicroCode from rev17 to 1B
                                ME fw 8.0.0.1351
                                Modified splash logo2

ME fw update yourself to 8.1.52.1496 in windows mode.
                                Last edited by Piereligio Di Sante; 09-06-2018, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X