X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Hello,

The GA-H55M-S2V v1.3 is strangely absent from nearly the entire site. Mind throwing something together? The original BIOS is here: GA-H55M-S2V (rev. 1.3) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE . Newer ethernet, storage controller and etc. roms (ME?) would be great.

Thanks in advance. Your efforts are appreciated.

Comment

Hello, I am very new to tinkering with Bios changes, and quite frankly a bit nervous because I don't want to mess anything up.
      I have a GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 rev 1.0 and I just updated the bios to U1E in the hopes of being able to boot from a Samsung 960 EVO NVMe M.2
      Well now I realizing, and reading, that that may not work.
      I also noticed that there was a modified version of a bios for my board on the home page of this thread, but I'm not sure if it will help me.
      Can someone clarify and let me know if there is anything else I may need in order to boot from the NVMe M.2?
      Greatly appreciate any help.

Comment

Hello, i'm in need of a modded bios whit NVMe support for a GA-Z87X-D3H. Is there anybody who can help me??
        I have a samsung 960 evo that wont boot.

Comment

Hello, I need a modified bios for GA-X58A-UD7 (rev. 1) to run X5660 (Westmere-EP). Now, it is recognized as Xeon E5502.

Comment

What is the latest modified bios for a x79 assassin 2 that supports ivy bridge-e cpu? (i7-4820k). Is it F13? Where to find it?

Edit: I have used f12y mod 5, it improved a lot! My system is now for the first time stable, and I'm able to achieve a stable OC from bios settings instead of using Intel XTU. Thanks to the creators!
            Last edited by jorge_regula; 08-27-2017, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Hello,

I'm new to these forums and would like to request some expert help. I have been building, fixing and tuning systems for a long time now but i know that the community is of precious help for these kind of questions.

I would like to add a PCIe 4x to M.2 adapter to my system, and use a samsung 960.

I have been reading the BIOS modding threads, and have followed the tutorial for adding NVMe support for my bios, but i am still unsure about a few things.

Question 1:
              I have opened the F20 bios for X79-UD3 and added the NvmExpressDxE_3 module GUID 9A4713C2 to the bios file, but i read something about updating the intel RAID rom. Does the Intel storage ROM have anything to do with NVMe storage devices?

Is there anyone that has a X79-UD3 bios with most modules updated already instead of updating every module myself not knowing whether or not the modules will be incompatible with one another? Are there any inter-operability issues between modules?

My cpu is a 4820k.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Regards from Canada,
              Simon

Comment

Originally posted by stasio View Post
                GA-Z68P-DS3 BIOS Ua6 mod1 (rev 2.0 & 2.1)

Modified with :

Intel Legacy RAID ROM 12.7.0.1936 to 13.1.0.2030
                Intel UEFI SataDriver 12.7.0.1936 to 13.1.0.2030

...the rest as GA-Z68P-DS3 BIOS Ua6 mod

Hello Virtualfred or Stasio! It seems that both of you have worked on the Gigabyte GA-Z68P-DS3 modded BIOS. Any chance you can post this BIOS where it will load on rev 1.0 of the hardware?

I'm in a similar bind to the user slu in this post. It seems he found a modded UEFI BIOS that just allowed the rev 2.0 BIOS to be loaded into a rev 1.0 board.

If one of you out there is able to help it would save me a whole lotta trouble.
                Thanks.

Comment

hello , i want to know if you have a custom bios for my motherboard where i can disable smart option because this motherboard takes a lote of time to bootup, i changed a lot of options but the problem persist, maybe it is looking for the hdd instead of ssd where is the operating system, can you help me with this

thank you very much

Comment

Hi,

Iam searching for a bios for my Z87X-UD4H (Xeon E3 1230 v3) with support of MCE.

I can't run all cores on 3,7Ghz, I've tested multiple Bios-versions and searched hours how to modify the bios with UBU.

Unfortunately UBU seems to be useless, if you dont have MMTool (which I didnt find after hours of research :( )

Can anyone help me? Or provide me a bios with the mentioned "MCE" feature?

stasio said, the microcode should be Rev7 but I dont know how to check the bios-files for this microcode...

Many many thanks in advance!

best regards

//EDIT

I've got it! wooohoo! And everything works as expected! Many thanks!
                    Last edited by pwn1ca; 10-01-2017, 11:26 AM.

Comment

guys i do many research here and cant find the modded F20 bios for GA X79 UD3..will be great if anyone give me some link.. :)

Comment

GA-EP45-UD3R Rev 1.0 BIOS F12 mod
                        the link isnt working anymore

Comment

Originally posted by vagenrider View Post
                          guys i do many research here and cant find the modded F20 bios for GA X79 UD3..will be great if anyone give me some link.. :)
                          You don't like the F21e?

Just in case you like it:
                          x79ud3f21emod

Modified with :

Intel Legacy RAID SATA 11.6.0.1702 to 13.1.0.2126
                          Intel UEFI SataDriver 11.6.0.1702 to 13.1.0.2126
                          Intel RSTe RAID for SATA 3.7.0.1049 to 4.1.0.1026
                          Intel RSTe EFI SataDriver 3.7.0.1049 to 4.1.0.1026
                          Orom Marvell 88SE9192 1.0.1.0025 to 1.0.0.0034
                          EFI Marvell SATA RAID 1.1.0.1007 to 1.1.0.1015
                          Intel Boot Agent GE 1.3.95 to 1.5.61
                          Intel GigabitLanX64 5.1.00 to 6.4.13
                          Latest CPU MicroCode Pack
                          ME firmware 8.1.51.1471
                          Modified splash logo 2

Upgrade ME firmware yourself to ME 8.1.52.1496 (Firmware)
                          ME Firmware_8.1.52.1496

Regards
                          Board: GA-Z77X-UD3H Rev 1.0 BIOS: 20e modded CPU: Intel i5-3570k Memory: Samsung MV-3V4G3D/US 4X4GB @1866Mhz 9-9-9-24 1T
                          GPU: EVGA GTX 980 FTW SSD: Samsung 950 Pro NVMe M.2 256 GB (Addonics 4x card interface) , Intel 730 240 GB, Samsung EVO 840 240 GB X2,
                          16 TB iSCSI 2XRAID0 2XRAID1 (Hitachi HDD, LUN) QNAP TS-469L PSU: Seasonic X-1250 KB:Log. G110 Mouse: Log. G502
                          OSes: Win 8.1 x64 UEFI/Win 7 x64 UEFI Dual Boot VM: K Linux, OSX Leopard, Win 10, Win XP, HP Integrity (rem), Whonix Other: HP Proliant server
                          Other interface: Pangolin QM2000.NET Lasers controller

Comment

Originally posted by yorwos View Post
                            GA-EP45-UD3R Rev 1.0 BIOS F12 mod
                            the link isnt working anymore
                            Try that:

https://app.box.com/s/rl877agjp9j8g23zuucp

Changes Made:

1. Intel OROM 12.7.0.1936
                            2. Realtek 2.56
                            3. JMicron 1.07.28
                            4. Latest Microcode Updates (includes latest available 1067A microcode update)

Original post #3166

Feedback appreciated
                            Regards
                            Board: GA-Z77X-UD3H Rev 1.0 BIOS: 20e modded CPU: Intel i5-3570k Memory: Samsung MV-3V4G3D/US 4X4GB @1866Mhz 9-9-9-24 1T
                            GPU: EVGA GTX 980 FTW SSD: Samsung 950 Pro NVMe M.2 256 GB (Addonics 4x card interface) , Intel 730 240 GB, Samsung EVO 840 240 GB X2,
                            16 TB iSCSI 2XRAID0 2XRAID1 (Hitachi HDD, LUN) QNAP TS-469L PSU: Seasonic X-1250 KB:Log. G110 Mouse: Log. G502
                            OSes: Win 8.1 x64 UEFI/Win 7 x64 UEFI Dual Boot VM: K Linux, OSX Leopard, Win 10, Win XP, HP Integrity (rem), Whonix Other: HP Proliant server

Comment

Originally posted by vagenrider View Post
                              The F21e modded does't suit you?

Comment

cant find also f21e.. :\

Comment

Working...
                                X