• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Originally posted by Acebmxer View Post
    GA-X58A-UD5 Rev1.0 Bios F8b mod3
    Update with...
    Intel RAID for SATA 12.7.0.1936
    Realtek LAN 2.57
    Jmicron RAID SATA 1.07.28
    Marvell 9123 RAID FW 1.0.0.1033
    Hi, I wonder if the Marvell 9123 RAID FW compatble with the Marvell 9128 chip?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by nhp12345; 03-31-2014, 09:24 AM.

Comment

So, I picked up a couple of 3TB Seagate's and was all set up to expand my RAID, then reality came crashing in.

I didn't realize there was some sort of drive size limitation. The Intel ROM will only show up to 746Mb, and when I get into windows after creating a Raid volume, intel's RST refuses to acknowledge the raid volume. It only shows two distinct disks (although it does show ~2.8Tb each).

It sounds like some people have had success with updating the Intel option ROM.

Could someone give me a quick walkthrough of how that's done? or is anyone willing to mod the F10 bios in the P55-UD4P?

Comment

Guys, I posted outside this thread, but this is the link of my post.

http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...aid-0-ssd.html

Thanks for any help.

Comment

Hi!
          just upgraded my board GA-Z77X-UP5-TH - to BIOS (F12j - Mod 10)

The problem is if I change
          under "BIOS Features" ->"OS Type" to ->Windows 8, and under "CSM Support" select options "never" than after rester my hard-drive with Windows 8.1 pro will not recognized and also other MAC OS drive will also not recognized, how to fix it please help?
          I need it because my MS Wireless Keyboard 7000 and MS Transceiver Dongle 3.0 not work under BIOS.
          Last edited by Z77-UP5-TH; 04-01-2014, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Hello!
            Please help me with a updated bios for my old GA-Z68P-DS3 (rev. 1.0) ? I only find for rev. 2.0 and 2.1.
            Many thanks in advance!!!

Comment

Intel Management Engine Firmware 9.1.1.1000:
              Station-Drivers - Forum - Sujet : Intel Management Engine Interface Version 10.0.0.1126 WHQL (5/6)
              installed on a Z87-UD5H board:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	MEI.new.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	754240

Comment

^
                It's already posted in sticky......

Is NOT for Intel 8 series......(BCLK cann't change !!)

Comment

Hello,

Could you update the BIOS for GA-Z87-D3HP? F7a is out.

Thank you !

Thank you !

Comment

Hi!

Could please update BIOS for GA-Z77X-UP5-TH board, because Bluetooth not work properly. :(

Thanks

Comment

Stasio
                      Could you please update a Bios for me, I did ask before and i have tryed with no luck. After the GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 with the lastest Marvell91xx Rom / FW, and Intel raid rom that is compatable with my chip. I'm not sure and dont want to mess up.
                      I know your the best at it and me and many others love your work.
                      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TrebleTA View Post
                        Stasio
                        Could you please update a Bios for me, I did ask before and i have tryed with no luck. After the GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 with the lastest Marvell91xx Rom / FW, and Intel raid rom that is compatable with my chip. I'm not sure and dont want to mess up.
                        Thanks
                        Sorry,I am very busy....hope somebody else can do for you.

Comment

i think the answer is the same for me on the ask for a mavell up to the x58.G1.guerrilla

I dont mind doing it by myself if I find a tutorial "how to", do you have any link ?

I ve contact the Gigabyte service for my problem the unique solution they consider (in 2posts of 5 lines) is a return to the RMA, this is a little boring because the delays they told me is about 3 weeks and there is no new MB on the market for soket 1366 to buy for replacement, so I ll have no system during this period.

considering that I ll probably NOT send it to RMA.
                          It's on period of problems that we can juge the "after sell service", in my case it's not realy efficient. So I'll go for a new system and throw this MB to garbage if I can t solve the problem by myself, In all case I think I ll never buy anything more from that firm.
                          :)
                          Last edited by chapio; 04-04-2014, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TrebleTA View Post
                            Stasio
                            Thanks
                            Look Here:
                            http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...tml#post478714
                            I am in NO way affiliated with Gigabyte.
                            If you use a BIOS I Modified, you do so at your own Risk and Assume Full Responsibilty !

Comment

Manufacturer: Gigabyte
                              Motherboard Model: G1.Guerilla (Rev 1.0) (X58)
                              Bios Revision: F4D Beta
                              Bios Type: Award Bios

Oroms Updated:
                              Intel Raid Rom - 13.1.0.2030
                              JMicron - 1.07.28
                              Marvell 9182 Orom - 1.0.0.0025

Flash from DOS with Included Flash Utility.

Gigabyte_G1.Guerrilla_F4d_IR13.1_JM28_MV0025.rar
                              Download Gigabyte_G1.Guerrilla_F4d_IR13.1_JM28_MV0025.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
                              Last edited by NoJuan999; 04-05-2014, 11:09 AM.
                              I am in NO way affiliated with Gigabyte.
                              If you use a BIOS I Modified, you do so at your own Risk and Assume Full Responsibilty !

Comment

THX so much NoJuan999 but i dont think it make any différence what we talk with stasio was about the 1.0.1.0025 rom of marvell (or 1.0.0.0034 if it s compatible to the ship se9182 marvell)

Originally posted by chapio View Post
                                thanx stasio for the answer are you tallking about this one Marvell 92xx ROM 1.0.0.0034 ?
                                the ship is a Marvell SE9182 does the 92xx work on it ?

I also see on your link that there is a ROM 1.0.1.0025 for 91xx pobably newer than the 1.0.0.0025 I don't know how to intall this; I though it was necesery to be integrated to a bios to be install.

Marvell 91xx ROM 1.0.1.0025

there is also a Marvell Firmware 2.2.0.1125b don't know the difference beween rom and firmware. In my case I have just a ssd plug on marvell controler in AHCI
                                Originally posted by chapio View Post
                                posible to have a bios f4d
                                http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList...rrilla_f4d.exe

moded with le lastest stuff ?

the 1.0.0.0025 are already present on the moded bios of the fist page:
                                X58-G1.Guerrilla Bios F4d mod (vMOD_7_11_12_f4d)
                                Update with...
                                Intel RAID for SATA 11.5.0.1414
                                Jmicron RAID SATA 1.07.28
                                Marvell 9182 Rom 1.0.0.0025

I was confuse with numbers because the first version of the mod presented this update on patch note (vMOD_6_16_12_f4d):
                                IRST 11.5.0.1347
                                Jmicron 1.07.28
                                Marvell Bios Version 1.0.0.1033 / Firmware 2.2.0.1125

I ve just motice that is corected on the first page (I download it from the original post):
                                X58-G1.Guerrilla Bios F4d MOD <--Patch notes are incorrect. Correct info is listed here.
                                Update with...
                                IRST 11.5.0.1347
                                Jmicron 1.07.28
                                Marvell 9182 Rom 1.0.0.0025

nevertheless I'll try it asap but don't think it will solve my boot problem ;)
                                Last edited by chapio; 04-05-2014, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X