• tonyhawk
    replied
    Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Leave a comment:

• traposama
    replied

Hi!

Finally i have patch the bios and add nvme support.

GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI BIOS F5f

Modified with :

Intel Legacy RAID for SATA 11.6.0.1702 to 12.9.0.2006
    Intel UEFI SataDriver 11.6.0.1702 to 12.9.0.2006
    Intel RSTe RAID SataDriver 3.7.0.1049 to 4.2.0.1036
    Intel RSTe EFI SataDriver/SCU 3.7.0.1049 to 4.2.0.1036
    Marvell 88SE91xx Adapter ROM 1.0.1.1025 to 1.1.0.1020
    Intel Boot Agent GE 1.3.95 to 1.5.62
    Intel GigabitLanX64 5.1.00 to 6.6.04
    Realtek GBE ROM 2.56 to 2.66
    Realtek EFI UNDI 2.015 to 2.048
    CPU Microcode Pack latest 2019-06
    ME firmware 8.1.40.1416 to 8.1.70.1590

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
    Last edited by traposama; 06-26-2019, 06:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• traposama
    replied

Originally posted by pako View Post
    Hey,
    modified BIOS for x79s-up5 ver. f5c supports NVMe disks?
    I would like to run NVMe on this disc, but nowhere can I find a modified bios. Someone will help me if I have to change the bios myself, but I do not know which model to get drivers out of.
    Hi Pako, is simple put the support nvme, i have the F5F(stock) and F5c(mod) with the support include. If need can share.

Thx

Leave a comment:

• traposama
    replied

Hi!

In the first page i see bios F5C for GA-X79S-UP5, is possible put the last modification for F5f to?

Thx

Leave a comment:

• traposama
    replied

Originally posted by pako View Post
    Hey,
    I would like to run NVMe on this disc, but nowhere can I find a modified bios. Someone will help me if I have to change the bios myself, but I do not know which model to get drivers out of.
    Hi!!

i'm new in the forum, and i have the stock F5f with nvme support and work fine, i have a nvme adapter with WD Black series 500GB. Put the support to F5C is simple and latest ME (8.1.70.1590_1.5MB_PRD_RGN.bin) using FWUpdLcl64 from window.

can share with you the F5c with nvme support :)

Now is F5c the last modified bios for this mainboard?

Thx.

Leave a comment:

• Nearox
    replied

GA-Z68X-UD3H BIOS U1l mod

Hello,

I have 2 questions about this bios:

1. Does it allow CPU overclocking? I am currently running official Gigabyte BIOS U1n, overclocking the CPU leads to instant crash. Whereas on Bios F12 it worked fine.
    2. On Bios F12, I could not run my Vega 64 as it has a requirement to have UEFI Bios. Does this bios mod U1l enable the running of a vega 64/EUFI? For info my card is a Sapphire Nitro+ Air.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Leave a comment:

• Nearox
    replied

GA-Z68X-UD3H BIOS U1l mod

Does this bios work with:

1) Overclocking CPU
    2) UEFI BIOS reauirement of Vega 64 GPU (more specifically, the Sapphire Nitro+ Air)

The official UEFI bios of Gigabyte does not allow overclocking of the CPU. It has the wrong VID codes and crashes immediately.

Many thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• pako
    replied

Hey,

Leave a comment:

• pepegotero
    replied

Hi all,

I know it could sounds weird but recently I got a Gigabyte X38-DQ6 motherboard with a Q9550. The system is inestable even at stock/auto values and I wonder if someone could upload the F9K BIOS file or some more updated BIOS file derivated from it because at official Gigabytes website it's not available.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• DokuzHarf
    replied

Hello Im Motherboard Gigabyte Ga-x58 USB3 (Need Modified Bios Link Me Please)
    w3680 4.4Ghz

Leave a comment:

• Asobi
    replied

Could anyone tell me if the modded BIOS for X79-UD5 (F14b) is good for Sandy Bridge E users too? I have no idea how to check which microcodes I need and which I need to avoid. If not, could someone mod me a good SB-E BIOS?

I can't get along with the search function on this forum. My post in the Bete BIOS thread magically disappeared. I've scoured hundreds of pages for information, finally landed on F13t, modded and updated it slightly to not mess it up, found out it's not going to work for me because it's lacking UEFI only and Secure Boot options.. I can't get my RX 570 running in UEFI mode on it. Every piece of information I try to find leads back to these forums.. I'm really at the end of my wit here guys, a little help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT:

I just figured out both stock F14b and modded F14b use microcode revision 710 for any CPU with CPUID 206D7, which has been used ever since version F13U where Ivy Bridge E was introduced. So I'm going to assume that it's not as good for SB-E users
    Last edited by Asobi; 04-12-2019, 12:24 PM. Reason: investigated microcode revisions

Leave a comment:

• alisaeed
    replied

Is there a modified bios for Z87X-UD5H it can run NVMe as a boot drive?

Leave a comment:

• taipei888
    replied

Originally posted by virtualfred View Post
    GA-Z68M-D2H BIOS U1G mod

Modified with :

Intel Legacy RAID ROM 11.1.0.1413 to 12.7.0.1936
    Intel UEFI SataDriver 11.6.0.1702 to 12.7.0.1936
    Realtek PCIe GBE Controller 2.50 to 2.57
    Intel PCI Accelerated SVGA BIOS 2158
    Sandy GOPdriver 2.0.1023 to 2.0.1024
    Ivy GOPdriver 3.0.1023
    Sandy (06A7) CPU-MicroCode rev.29 added
    Ivy E1(06A9) CPU-MicroCode from rev17 to 19
    Modified splash logo
    Hi I have this exact motherboard (z68m-d2h, rev 1.0) bought off ebay. It's running on U1G bios as well. When running on a i7-3770 CPU, the dual channel memory will not work. Any memory installed on channel B will result in a power off - reset when I powered on in 10 seconds.

I wonder maybe it's BIOS is still not up to date, and I would like to request modified BIOS above. Kindly let me know if you still have it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X