X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jam__Bo
    replied
    Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Hi, I am wondering if there is an updated BIOS for the Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI (rev 1.0)? I am currently on BIOS F9 with a i7 4790K CPU. I had a look as best i can through this thread and can't find one. I saw somebody on another forum saying they got a version F10C from Gigabyte themselves but couldn't find a download link. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• stasio
    replied

Originally posted by dzigibau View Post
    Thank you guys.

Problem solved. I asked from Gigabyte technical Support for a help and they sent me new BIOS firmware F11a which solved my issue, probably by correcting Video output signal to PCI-e slot.

Now, I have working BIOS with possibility to enter BIOS setup.
    Well done...

Leave a comment:

• dzigibau
    replied

Thank you guys.

Problem solved. I asked from Gigabyte technical Support for a help and they sent me new BIOS firmware F11a which solved my issue, probably by correcting Video output signal to PCI-e slot.

Now, I have working BIOS with possibility to enter BIOS setup.

Leave a comment:

• traposama
    replied

Hi!

reset the bios and/or try with one more old, is the more simple test :)

Leave a comment:

• dzigibau
    replied

Originally posted by stasio View Post
    ^
    I think this F11c is for UD3P, not for UD3.
    Thank you stasio. It is possible, I cannot find a link right now. Anyway, I would appreciate if someone who makes modded Bioses could make modded Bios for GA-Ma770T-UD3 rev. 1.5 with enabled PCI Video or something which would make possible to enter Bios settings with newer graphic card and not only with old VGA cards. This motherboard does not have internal graphic card which makes situation interesting that Gigabyte produced Bios with only VGA card entering Bios settings.

Leave a comment:

• stasio
    replied

^
    I think this F11c is for UD3P, not for UD3.

Leave a comment:

• dzigibau
    replied

Originally posted by traposama View Post
    Hey!!!

Try first to reflash bios from usb device, the utility for windows dont work fine.

:)
    I have done all re-flashes, couple of them, using Q-Flash, hitting End key during boot. All of them passed successfully. But, the problem is that in BIOS settings (I edited this F10 version), where PCI Video output is Disabled by Default and, therefore, hitting Del key to enter Bios goes to some video signal, who knows where. I saw that in editing BIOS with some DOS tools, but I am not brave enough to compile updated version of BIOS with corrected PCI video output. That is why I am asking for some modded version of F10 Bios or even F11c but with corrected video output for newer video cards in PCIe slot.

Leave a comment:

• traposama
    replied

Hey!!!

Try first to reflash bios from usb device, the utility for windows dont work fine.

:)

Leave a comment:

• dzigibau
    replied

Guys, please help.

I have Gigabyte MA770T-UD3 rev. 1.5 with Bios version F10, but I cannot enter Bios setup with Del keys, probably due to newer graphic card.

I tried a lot of things, resetting CMOS by pulling out batter, jumper thing, disconnected all HDDs, mouse, everything but keyboard which is PS/2, but pressing Del button gives me black screen with cursor blinking on top left. I think Bios cannot handle my graphic card Gigabyte Radeon R9 280 and freezes on entering setup and I do not have any older graphic card to use for entering setup.

I need only to adjust couple of things like setting memory, hard disks boot order, disable on board audio, fire-wire port and such things. Yes, I tried to flash original F10 firmware, from Gigabyte site, but it remains the same. Only black screen with blinking cursor on top left of monitor.

I saw here there is Bios F11c or modified F10 but links are dead and I could not download it. Could someone please post a link to F11c Bios again or modified F10 modified with possibility to enter Bios setup with hitting Del button.

Thank you for all of your efforts.

Leave a comment:

• traposama
    replied

Hi

include latest microcode :=)

Leave a comment:

• pduke7
    replied

Hi!

Finally i have patch the bios and add nvme support.

GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI BIOS F5f

Modified with :

Intel Legacy RAID for SATA 11.6.0.1702 to 12.9.0.2006
    Intel UEFI SataDriver 11.6.0.1702 to 12.9.0.2006
    Intel RSTe RAID SataDriver 3.7.0.1049 to 4.2.0.1036
    Intel RSTe EFI SataDriver/SCU 3.7.0.1049 to 4.2.0.1036
    Marvell 88SE91xx Adapter ROM 1.0.1.1025 to 1.1.0.1020
    Intel Boot Agent GE 1.3.95 to 1.5.62
    Intel GigabitLanX64 5.1.00 to 6.6.04
    Realtek GBE ROM 2.56 to 2.66
    Realtek EFI UNDI 2.015 to 2.048
    CPU Microcode Pack latest 2019-06
    ME firmware 8.1.40.1416 to 8.1.70.1590

https://mega.nz/#!gp5m1QDL!Eq_R464bI...vDJEyOGfQCZWJ8
    Hi and thank you for sharing! Is 1680V2 microcode in this one? I am on rev1.0 and not able to boot with this proccessor. Tried f4, F5c modded and F5f official till now with no luck

Leave a comment:

• pduke7
    replied

Hi!

Finally i have patch the bios and add nvme support.

GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI BIOS F5f

Modified with :

Intel Legacy RAID for SATA 11.6.0.1702 to 12.9.0.2006
    Intel UEFI SataDriver 11.6.0.1702 to 12.9.0.2006
    Intel RSTe RAID SataDriver 3.7.0.1049 to 4.2.0.1036
    Intel RSTe EFI SataDriver/SCU 3.7.0.1049 to 4.2.0.1036
    Marvell 88SE91xx Adapter ROM 1.0.1.1025 to 1.1.0.1020
    Intel Boot Agent GE 1.3.95 to 1.5.62
    Intel GigabitLanX64 5.1.00 to 6.6.04
    Realtek GBE ROM 2.56 to 2.66
    Realtek EFI UNDI 2.015 to 2.048
    CPU Microcode Pack latest 2019-06
    ME firmware 8.1.40.1416 to 8.1.70.1590

https://mega.nz/#!gp5m1QDL!Eq_R464bI...vDJEyOGfQCZWJ8
    Hi there! and thank you for sharing. Is 1680V2 microcode in this? i am on rev1.0 and i haven't got any luck making it boot with this processor... Tried F5c modded and F5f official till now. i will give yours a try and report back.

Leave a comment:

• greyatog
    replied

The link to the f14p mod bios for ga-ex58-ud4p board is not longer working, can someone reupload it?

Thanks for the help!

Leave a comment:

• Chike
    replied
    Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios NVMe

Originally posted by tonyhawk View Post
    Good afternoon, I have the following problem, there is a G1.Sniper 3 motherboard with a modified F8n bios,
    I bought NVMe SSD in the operating system is determined and there is no bios, I read that you can patch the bios and it will
    be defined as a system one, but I don’t understand who will be able to add support in bios? , thank you very much, for the work
    I will thank you via paypal. Thank you
    Read >>here<<, there are several options there to boot from NVMe SSD with systems that do not support it.

Leave a comment:

• tonyhawk
    replied
    Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios NVMe

Good afternoon, I have the following problem, there is a G1.Sniper 3 motherboard with a modified F8n bios,
    I bought NVMe SSD in the operating system is determined and there is no bios, I read that you can patch the bios and it will
    be defined as a system one, but I don’t understand who will be able to add support in bios? , thank you very much, for the work
    I will thank you via paypal. Thank you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X