• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stasio
    replied
    Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Originally posted by james_bond2015 View Post
    Hi Stasio! It's OK?

The motherboard I need at bios is the ga AB350M Gaming 3 and not AB350 Gaming 3, I'm sorry.

Can you please send the bios to AB350M Gaming 3?
    Next time give me proper info.....i will try tmr......
    Don"t waste my time.....thx.

Edit:

F42b....
    AB350MGaming3.42b
    Last edited by stasio; 09-26-2019, 10:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• james_bond2015
    replied

Originally posted by stasio View Post
    I send request to GB HQ today......

Edit:

F42b...is latest...(12.09.2019):

LINK

Hi Stasio! It's OK?

The motherboard I need at bios is the ga AB350M Gaming 3 and not AB350 Gaming 3, I'm sorry.

Can you please send the bios to AB350M Gaming 3?

Leave a comment:

• james_bond2015
    replied

Edit:

LINK

Hi Stasio, how are you? Thanks for the help, but I got it wrong, the motherboard is model AB350M gaming 3 and not AB350 gaming 3.

Please send me the latest bios for AB350M gaming 3.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Amarena98XD
    replied

Ask GB Tecnical support, they will send to you.
    I posted F8d.
    Okay, I'll ask them tomorrow.
    I can't find your F8d for Z97X-Gaming 3 :/
    If they will not update it, then I'll try myself update drivers via UBU.

Leave a comment:

• stasio
    replied

Originally posted by james_bond2015 View Post
    Hello Stasio, how are you? Please send the latest bios with the new Agesa to the GA-AB350-Gaming 3 motherboard, because on the gigabyte site it only has until the f42a that was released in July, I need to upgrade to use with Ryzen 3000.Thanks!

Edit:

LINK
    Last edited by stasio; 09-23-2019, 01:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• stasio
    replied

Originally posted by Amarena98XD View Post
    @stasio

Can we get update for GA-Z97X-Gaming 3 rev1.0? :D

Thanks in advance ♥
    Ask GB Tecnical support, they will send to you.
    I posted F8d.

Leave a comment:

• james_bond2015
    replied

Hello Stasio, how are you? Please send the latest bios with the new Agesa to the GA-AB350-Gaming 3 motherboard, because on the gigabyte site it only has until the f42a that was released in July, I need to upgrade to use with Ryzen 3000.Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Amarena98XD
    replied

@stasio

Can we get update for GA-Z97X-Gaming 3 rev1.0? :D

Thanks in advance ♥

Leave a comment:

• traposama
    replied

Hi!

try this mod

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

thx

Leave a comment:

• messerchmidt
    replied

can someone modify the z97 sniper g1 f8 bios? update everything, maybe add nvme support? G1.Sniper Z97 (rev. 1.x) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global

bios link -> http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList...per-z97_f8.zip

Leave a comment:

• Jam__Bo
    replied

If you have problem with QFlash ,try to flash in DOS...with this:

Efiflash 0.74-mod

Also,
    if you want Backup BIOS to be same as Main ,pressing ALT+F10 after you power on your PC (before splash screen).

btw,
    BIOS F10b Fix memory compatibility.
    Thanks for your help! Unfortunately the PC is still resetting at random even with the new RAM installed and using the latest BIOS. I have got a new motherboard to replace it, same model but the 1.2 revision. So now i will have 32GB of RAM and hopefully this issue is gone because all that's left after that is the CPU and graphics card to replace and i don't want to have to pay more money on an old platform.

Leave a comment:

• stasio
    replied

If you have problem with QFlash ,try to flash in DOS...with this:

Efiflash 0.74-mod

Also,
    if you want Backup BIOS to be same as Main ,pressing ALT+F10 after you power on your PC (before splash screen).

btw,
    BIOS F10b Fix memory compatibility.
    Last edited by stasio; 08-22-2019, 02:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jam__Bo
    replied

Try BIOS F10b and reset by presing CMOS button (load default setting).
    Don"t overclock for a few days.
    Existing memory pins clean with school rubber.
    Thanks, my new RAM arrived, the exact same type. I had already cleaned the old stuff with a rubber just incase and it was still resetting randomly. Before the new RAM even arrived i managed to get it to flash to F10b using QFLASH but i was having an issue previously where it wasn't recognising the BIOS file as valid unless i set the XMP profile on my RAM. If i flash the CMOS is it meant to revert back to the BIOS backup(F8)? This is what was happening before ,i'd flash to F10b and only way to do it was to set the xmp profile on in the BIOS then save it and restart then it would recognise the BIOS file as legit after that, so after saving all my settings and checking that it works i tried to reset CMOS using the pins on the board....it reverted the BIOS back to F8 after that......i thought it was only meant to wipe the settings in the BIOS?

I have the new RAM installed now and it's apparently on F10b when i check the BIOS and system information in the app center. Should i try a CMOS reset and see what happens or flash the board again with the new RAM installed using QFLASH? I'm worried that maybe the old RAM was corrupting something and thats why the BIOS files would only be recognised as legit by QFLASH when XMP was turned on? If that was the case maybe i'd be better flashing again?Thanks for your time!

Leave a comment:

• stasio
    replied

Try BIOS F10b and reset by presing CMOS button (load default setting).
    Don"t overclock for a few days.
    Existing memory pins clean with school rubber.
    Last edited by stasio; 08-22-2019, 11:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jam__Bo
    replied

Z97XSLI.10a

For BIOS F10c contact GB Technical support,they will send to you.
    I don't know if you can help me but i started having a weird issue with the computer about 2 weeks ago. The computer resets itself mostly when i go away for a few minutes to make a coffee but if i am sitting using the machine it runs constantly and i can even stress test it and play games and runs fine. I notice when the machine resets that the old backup version of the BIOS (F8) is the one that is loaded, all my settings are gone and unless i change the options in a certain way the machine can go into a loop.

I have replacement memory on the way so i can check if that is the issue later this week but i'm wondering if a corrupted BIOS could cause this behaviour? All voltages are looking good. I've always ran it with autotune overclock of 4.7ghz so the voltage has been 1.4v on cpu which i know is high but was always stable and still is and gets to 85c max during prime95, just these weird resets and the BIOS wipe thingy, just wondering if i'm flashing it wrong?

I wont touch it until the new memory arrives, already changed hard drive and PSU and didn't fix it so i'm just looking to make sure i flash it correctly. I used the app center to do it before, maybe that is the issue? Just trying to figure out why it's behaving this way after running great for so long.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X