This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

@Rajveer - Im happy you you got it working, i sent you the donation info via PM.

Updated with...

P35CDS3RMOD.13d

RST 11.6.0.1702
    Jmicron 1.07.28
    Realtek 2.52

P35CDS3RMODiRST.13d

RST 11.6.0.1702

P35CDS3RMOD_12_21_12.F13d.rar

Updated with...

p35ds3rMOD.14c

RST 11.6.0.1702
    Jmicron 1.07.28
    Realtek 2.52

p35ds3rMODiRST.14c

RST 11.6.0.1702

P35DS3RMOD_12_21_12.F14c.rar

Comment

what is the best modded bios for a z68x-ud7-b3? Ive read that a f10 with 11.6 orom is the way to go. is this the best option or would you recommend something else? also a download link would be great

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by skypy View Post
        @Rajveer - Im happy you you got it working, i sent you the donation info via PM.P35DS3RMOD_12_21_12.F14c.rar
        Done :)

@Microking4u: I tried the F12 BIOS modded earlier with RST 11.6 the same way but unfortunately it wasn't working. I'll give the new F13.d's modded with 11.6 in the previous post a go over christmas at some point and report back!

Comment

Skypy,

You are the Man! I just tried the newer one right from the get go. It works! Not sure why the other 11.6 did not work, but this one is working and I am back up working!

So 11.6 does work for the P35 boards!

Much appreciated my friend!

I wonder what changed and why it works now? Think the new BIOS helped? May you updated in a different order?

Anyway, good job!

Where can I find the 11.6.0.1702 drivers now, they do not seem to be on Intels website?

Cheers!

Comment

@Rajveer - Im happy you you got it working, i sent you the donation info via PM.

Updated with...

P35CDS3RMOD.13d

RST 11.6.0.1702
            Jmicron 1.07.28
            Realtek 2.52

P35CDS3RMODiRST.13d

RST 11.6.0.1702
            Thanks skypy, had some time just now and I too can confirm that BIOS P35CDS3RMOD.13d works perfectly on my board! SSD and 3TB RAID detected with the ICH9R, I plugged the SSD into one of the JMicron slots and it detected it fine, and net is working so looks like all those drivers updated well :D

Comment

I need help

Can anyone help me and do for me with a new bios rom Realtek Rom? for EP45C-DS3R 1.0

Realtek LAN ROM 2.52

Thank you very much

Merry Christmas

My Bios

Comment

Is it possible to MOD the latest BETA BIOS for GA-Z77X-UD5H - F15o ?

If someone can point me to some info or tutorials for making the MODs myself it would be great.

Thanks

Comment

For those who've got the GA-78LMT-S2P REV:5.x here is another BIOS mod with the latest AHCI, RAID and LAN ROM.

78LTS2P5( AHCI 3.1.2.0).F3

AHCI ROM Version : 3.1.2.0
                  RAID ROM Version : 3.2.1540.25
                  LAN ROM Version : 2.1.1.2

* Please, before flashing, rename the file to 78LTS2P5.F3.

Hope You guys like it. Good Luck.

Comment

X58A-UD3R Rev. 2.0 - FH

Updated with...

IRST 11.6.0.1702
                    Realteck 2.52
                    Jmicron 1.07.28
                    Marvell Bios Version 1.0.0.1033 / Firmware 2.2.0.1125

X58AUD3RMOD_12_24_12.FH.rar

Z68X-UD7-B3 - F10

Updated with...

IRST 11.6.0.1702
                    Realtek 2.52

Z68XUD7B3MOD_12_24_12.F10.rar

EP45C-DS3R - F6d

Updated with...

IRST 11.6.0.1702
                    Realtek 2.52

EP4CDS3RMOD_12_24_12.F6d.rarAtheros LAN ROM 2.0.6.6 and 2.1.1.2 PXE 2.0 Build 083

Z77XUD5HMOD_12_24_12.F15o.F15p.rar

@Microking4u - When i update i keep the same order, the only thing i changed this time was the name of the IRST orom, from 11601702.bin to 11.6.0.1702.bin. I think the new bios made all the diference here and not the name of the oroms. (see previous pages, user zaq999 bios EP45-DQ6 - F12). You can find the drivers here: http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...tml#post446065

@Rajveer - Thank you again for your appreciation.

@Mabs - http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...tml#post422647 end of the post.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Comment

GA-EP45-DQ6 - F13h cpu q9650

F13h oc perf

F13h error list.
                      win7 win8 S3 resume sometimes failed, the system hangs.
                      des advantec error , enable des mb des led full error ,the system hangs.
                      ---------

GA-EP45-DQ6 BIOS F12 single-stable bios. no modified
                      -------------------
                      f12 mod
                      Modified f12 that is to say not.
                      Forget ep45dq6 f12 bios

-------------
                      ep45dq6 F13h modified OK, f13h yes modified

DepositFiles working
                      Updated with...
                      1- RST 11.6.0.1702
                      2- gigabayt slic 2.1

continue working, but the underlying problems.
                      Q9650 cpu:
                      F13h error list.
                      win7 win8 S3 resume sometimes failed, the system hangs.
                      des advantec error , enable des mb des led full error ,the system hangs.

Comment

Atheros LAN ROM 2.0.6.6 and 2.1.1.2 PXE 2.0 Build 083

Z77XUD5HMOD_12_24_12.F15o.F15p.rar
                        Isn't the latest Intel Raid ROM (version 11.6.0.1702) already included with UD5H bios versions F15k & later?
                        There may be a newer "3. Marvell SATA3 ROM 1.0.1.0043": ["Firmware pour MV-9230 Version 1043"]:

Additionally: the Intel MEI firmware is another firmware included within the motherboard bios.
                        A more recent (please verify?) MEI firmware (version 8.1.20.1336) can be found at stationdrivers.com:
                        intel drivers pour chipsets
                        Last edited by vailr; 12-25-2012, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Z68X-UD7-B3 - F11a

Updated with...

IRST 11.6.0.1702 TRIM MOD
                          Realtek 2.52

Z68XUD7B3MOD_12_26_12.F11a.rar

EP45-DS4P - F6d

Updated with...

IRST 11.6.0.1702
                          Realtek 2.52

EP45DS4PMOD_12_26_12.F9b.rar

@vailr - Why do you think i used bold ? Translation: Only the bold oroms ( 4. and 5. ) where updated, no change to the rest.
                          Is the second time you link me the "new firmware", since is not a regular orom, you need to use the files in the archive to update, but it doesn't support x64 bits OS there for i can't update my bios and extract the orom after. If you have a x86 bits OS use the updater and post your bios here or the extracted orom and i will be happy to test/update for everyone.
                          Regarding MEI, the only way i can update MEI firmware (at least the one i know) is to update it with the files on station drivers and then extract my bios and post it, but you still need the latest drivers for it, and since you need to download the latest drivers i don't think is SF (science fiction (rocket science, nuclear physics and so on)) to download the MEI firmware updater, double click the coresponding OS type and restart after.
                          I have the latest MEI firmware and drivers (see screen attached) and i have no issues and yes, i got them from station drivers.

Attached Files

Comment

@skypy: Thanks for all your hard work.
                            However: your intention by the use of bolded vs. non-bolded type wasn't all that obvious to me.
                            I do have a dual-boot (dual HD's) Windows 8 64-bit/Windows XP 32-bit system, running in AHCI mode on a Z77-UD5H board.
                            AFAIK, it should be possible to have the latest MEI firmware installed in combination with a slightly out-of-date MEI driver.
                            However: MEI seems (to me) to be mainly useful for corporate IT PC management.
                            I'm generally not too concerned with having the absolute latest firmwares; the latest beta version F15p bios from Gigabyte is fine.
                            Since you're the one offering modded bioses to "the general public", I simply mentioned the availability of some newer firmware versions that MAY (unverified by me) be available.

I don't personally have a need for running Raided drives on the Marvell SATA controller, for example.
                            So: if you or anyone else is motivated to do so, those are some options.

Side note: since Acebmxer originated this thread, he really ought to update the first page of this thread.
                            The "latest" bios for the UD5H is still showing the several months old version: F15t.
                            There's several more updated bioses hidden away in this thread that ought to be properly updated within the initial post on page 1.
                            Last edited by vailr; 12-26-2012, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Next time i'm doing a mod for Z77 i will specify what i updated without using bold.
                              MEI is useful for GTL (gigabyte tweak launcher), HWiNFO64, and probably more i don't use.
                              Example: I installed latest MEI drivers (attachment above) and kept the stock MEI firmware in bios, when i changed vcore and multiplier with GTL i got and instant reboot, after the firmware update no issues.

I agree, the first page needs to be updated.

Comment

Can someone mod the latest bios of the X58A-UD9 & X58A-UD7 (rev1) with the latests realtek lan rom (2.52??) & intel raid rom?
                                tnx in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X