X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Originally posted by Queller View Post
    If it is the same version prepared by skypy, see page 71, (another big thank you to skypy) is perfect, a week after flash all OK, combined with the IRST 11.6.2.1002 also gives a slight increase in the performance of RAID0 SSD.
    Ops sorry, i didn't see his post!
    Edited my post with a link to skypy version ;)

Comment

Please can someone help me to have a fully informed BIOS for my motherboard ??? I have a X79-UD5 with F13m bios :(

THANK's :D

Comment

Please can i get this T12.BIN , T12.Bin bios modded with irst-e 3.5.0.1005 orom or newer, its for g1assassin2, bios is from gigabyte, i just realized when looking at my case that it was sent before f12k was released, im hoping that 3.5.0.1005 rom will load with T12.bin, with f12k irst-e wont load anymore, but previous flash of f12k worked fine.
        A WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING WORKS PROPERLY

Comment

T12.bin have OROM v3.1.0.2101 ;)

Comment

Originally posted by stratos2004 View Post
            T12.bin have OROM v3.1.0.2101 ;)
            Sorry, yes i know, i want it modded with 3.5.0.1005 irst-e, i cant use f12k as it loads the 11.6 irst rom instead of irst-e for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by boe323 View Post
              Sorry, yes i know, i want it modded with 3.5.0.1005 irst-e, i cant use f12k as it loads the 11.6 irst rom instead of irst-e for some reason.
              OK .....this mod bios "T12" with 3.5.0.1005 irst-e

T12MOD.BIN - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Comment

Originally posted by stratos2004 View Post
                OK .....this mod bios "T12" with 3.5.0.1005 irst-e

T12MOD.BIN - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
                Have you tested this mod because when I tried to substitute the IRST option ROM with the RSTe option ROM on the GA-X79S-UP5 following the release of the last beta BIOS the option ROM no longer loaded.

Just be careful with these types of mods as this is not a straight replacement usually as you may think.

Comment

Not Changed IRST ROM with RSTe rom..... only update RSTe & IRST ROM's ;) without change PCI/VEN&DEV .

Comment

HAHA Thanks - i thought i was going nuts here. The F12K Release was as i understand with the inclusion of the 3.5.xx orom, However i too noticed that my G1 Assassin is coming up with 11.6 Orom. Can we have this double checked please ? I have just done a clean install with my 2 new 840 pros and it shows 11.6 xx. Or is it because they are being unified ?
                    Last edited by snout; 11-19-2012, 07:51 PM.
                    G1.Assassin 2 (rev. 1.0) F13 MOD a Modified Bios by Boe23
                    CPU Intel x3960
                    Memory G.Skill RipJawsZ 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 PC3-14900C9
                    Graphics Asus GTX 690 GOP Flashed.
                    Hardrives x2 Samsung 128GB 840 PRO ssd (Raid 0 ) RST 13.1 Orom
                    Optical Samsung SH-B123L/ BSBP 12x BluRay
                    Case & Cooling Corsair 650D, Corsair H100 hydro
                    Mouse & Keyboard R.A.T.7 Contagion , Steelseries 7G
                    PSU Corsair Professional Series AX850 High Performance
                    Sound X-FI Onboard (Pax Modded)
                    Screen Benq XL2420T 24
                    Windows 8.1 x64 UEFI Mode.

Comment

Originally posted by snout View Post
                      HAHA Thanks - i thought i was going nuts here. The F12K Release was as i understand with the inclusion of the 3.5.xx orom, However i too noticed that my G1 Assassin is coming up with 11.6 Orom. Can we have this double checked please ? I have just done a clean install with my 2 new 840 pros and it shows 11.6 xx. Or is it because they are being unified ?
                      Not sure, would like some info on this though as the beta comes from gigabyte so they did this right? from what i can gather we nnow have a choice of irst or irst-e but theres no option to choose, it relies on detection(am i right here?)and its not detecting what drivers are being used, with all the other mods with irst-e 3.5.0.1005 i have had no issues, that why i ask for T12,BIN to be modded to see what happens, although, my mouse doesnt work within bios after f12c,even this T12.Bin gigabyte sent me that supposed to solve my issues doesnt work.Can someone tell me how to enable dynamic vcoredvid, also how to change llc to 0%, its always at 60% and i cant change it, im having problems trying to get 1 set voltage and getting it to lower at idle when i overclock, im not used to all these voltage settings.

Comment

Just posted link to official beta f12L with option to choose irst-e or irst, its posted in beta bios thread. Im still yet to get my mouse working in the damn bios though lol.

Comment

Just posted link to official beta f12L with option to choose irst-e or irst, its posted in beta bios thread. Im still yet to get my mouse working in the damn bios though lol.
                          Just flashed up to the 12L Posted - Yay Well cool with the option to swap between Oroms now ! Nice Work GByte. Pitty it says if you swap you have to do a clean install of OS, Would be good / cool if you could just offer up the drivers from USB Stick with either IRSTe Or IRST.
                          Mouse working fine. Going to test My shiny new 840 Pros now.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	as-ssd-bench Volume0 20.11.2012 16-27-44.png
Views:	1
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	753384

Wow thats the first time my writes higher than Reads , plus not that it matters really - the highest score i have had.
                          Last edited by snout; 11-20-2012, 10:36 AM.
                          CPU Intel x3960
                          Screen Benq XL2420T 24

Comment

Intel snapshot now 12L Flashed !
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	BIOS 12L.png
Views:	1
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	753385
                            CPU Intel x3960
                            Screen Benq XL2420T 24

Comment

Z77X-UD5H Bios F15k MOD
                              Update with...
                              1. Intel® RAID ROM 11.6.0.1702
                              2. Intel® VGA ROM 2143
                              3. Marvell SATA3 ROM 1.0.1.0025
                              4. Atheros LAN ROM 2.0.6.6 and 2.1.1.2 PXE 2.0 Build 083
                              5. Intel® LAN ROM 1.4.03 PXE 2.1 Build 091

z77xud5hMOD_11_21_12.15k.rar

Comment

^Seems that all new Z77 (X79) BIOS are already updated with Intel® RAID ROM 11.6.0.1702.

Comment

Working...
                                X