X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Hi!

reset the bios and/or try with one more old, is the more simple test :)

Comment

Thank you guys.

Problem solved. I asked from Gigabyte technical Support for a help and they sent me new BIOS firmware F11a which solved my issue, probably by correcting Video output signal to PCI-e slot.

Now, I have working BIOS with possibility to enter BIOS setup.

Comment

Originally posted by dzigibau View Post
        Thank you guys.

Problem solved. I asked from Gigabyte technical Support for a help and they sent me new BIOS firmware F11a which solved my issue, probably by correcting Video output signal to PCI-e slot.

Now, I have working BIOS with possibility to enter BIOS setup.
        Well done...

Comment

Hi, I am wondering if there is an updated BIOS for the Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI (rev 1.0)? I am currently on BIOS F9 with a i7 4790K CPU. I had a look as best i can through this thread and can't find one. I saw somebody on another forum saying they got a version F10C from Gigabyte themselves but couldn't find a download link. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jam__Bo View Post
            Hi, I am wondering if there is an updated BIOS for the Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI (rev 1.0)? I am currently on BIOS F9 with a i7 4790K CPU. I had a look as best i can through this thread and can't find one. I saw somebody on another forum saying they got a version F10C from Gigabyte themselves but couldn't find a download link. Thanks!
            Z97XSLI.10a

For BIOS F10c contact GB Technical support,they will send to you.

Comment

Originally posted by stasio View Post
              Z97XSLI.10a

For BIOS F10c contact GB Technical support,they will send to you.
              I don't know if you can help me but i started having a weird issue with the computer about 2 weeks ago. The computer resets itself mostly when i go away for a few minutes to make a coffee but if i am sitting using the machine it runs constantly and i can even stress test it and play games and runs fine. I notice when the machine resets that the old backup version of the BIOS (F8) is the one that is loaded, all my settings are gone and unless i change the options in a certain way the machine can go into a loop.

I have replacement memory on the way so i can check if that is the issue later this week but i'm wondering if a corrupted BIOS could cause this behaviour? All voltages are looking good. I've always ran it with autotune overclock of 4.7ghz so the voltage has been 1.4v on cpu which i know is high but was always stable and still is and gets to 85c max during prime95, just these weird resets and the BIOS wipe thingy, just wondering if i'm flashing it wrong?

I wont touch it until the new memory arrives, already changed hard drive and PSU and didn't fix it so i'm just looking to make sure i flash it correctly. I used the app center to do it before, maybe that is the issue? Just trying to figure out why it's behaving this way after running great for so long.

Comment

Try BIOS F10b and reset by presing CMOS button (load default setting).
                Don"t overclock for a few days.
                Existing memory pins clean with school rubber.
                Last edited by stasio; 08-22-2019, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Try BIOS F10b and reset by presing CMOS button (load default setting).
                  Don"t overclock for a few days.
                  Existing memory pins clean with school rubber.
                  Thanks, my new RAM arrived, the exact same type. I had already cleaned the old stuff with a rubber just incase and it was still resetting randomly. Before the new RAM even arrived i managed to get it to flash to F10b using QFLASH but i was having an issue previously where it wasn't recognising the BIOS file as valid unless i set the XMP profile on my RAM. If i flash the CMOS is it meant to revert back to the BIOS backup(F8)? This is what was happening before ,i'd flash to F10b and only way to do it was to set the xmp profile on in the BIOS then save it and restart then it would recognise the BIOS file as legit after that, so after saving all my settings and checking that it works i tried to reset CMOS using the pins on the board....it reverted the BIOS back to F8 after that......i thought it was only meant to wipe the settings in the BIOS?

I have the new RAM installed now and it's apparently on F10b when i check the BIOS and system information in the app center. Should i try a CMOS reset and see what happens or flash the board again with the new RAM installed using QFLASH? I'm worried that maybe the old RAM was corrupting something and thats why the BIOS files would only be recognised as legit by QFLASH when XMP was turned on? If that was the case maybe i'd be better flashing again?Thanks for your time!

Comment

If you have problem with QFlash ,try to flash in DOS...with this:

Efiflash 0.74-mod

Also,
                    if you want Backup BIOS to be same as Main ,pressing ALT+F10 after you power on your PC (before splash screen).

btw,
                    BIOS F10b Fix memory compatibility.
                    Last edited by stasio; 08-22-2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

If you have problem with QFlash ,try to flash in DOS...with this:

Efiflash 0.74-mod

Also,
                      if you want Backup BIOS to be same as Main ,pressing ALT+F10 after you power on your PC (before splash screen).

btw,
                      BIOS F10b Fix memory compatibility.
                      Thanks for your help! Unfortunately the PC is still resetting at random even with the new RAM installed and using the latest BIOS. I have got a new motherboard to replace it, same model but the 1.2 revision. So now i will have 32GB of RAM and hopefully this issue is gone because all that's left after that is the CPU and graphics card to replace and i don't want to have to pay more money on an old platform.

Comment

can someone modify the z97 sniper g1 f8 bios? update everything, maybe add nvme support? G1.Sniper Z97 (rev. 1.x) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global

bios link -> http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList...per-z97_f8.zip

Comment

Hi!

try this mod

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

thx

Comment

@stasio

Can we get update for GA-Z97X-Gaming 3 rev1.0? :D

Thanks in advance ♥

Comment

Hello Stasio, how are you? Please send the latest bios with the new Agesa to the GA-AB350-Gaming 3 motherboard, because on the gigabyte site it only has until the f42a that was released in July, I need to upgrade to use with Ryzen 3000.Thanks!
                              Hello Stasio, how are you? Please send the latest bios with the new Agesa to the GA-AB350-Gaming 3 motherboard, because on the gigabyte site it only has until the f42a that was released in July, I need to upgrade to use with Ryzen 3000.Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Amarena98XD View Post
                                @stasio

Can we get update for GA-Z97X-Gaming 3 rev1.0? :D

Thanks in advance ♥
                                Ask GB Tecnical support, they will send to you.
                                I posted F8d.

Comment

Working...
                                X