• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Hi @ all
    can anyone help me pls,

Originally posted by prithous View Post
    Hello @ all

Can you add a update for the modded bios for GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 (GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155 - GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 (rev. 1.0)) , latest version is U1E - http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList...ud4-b3_u1e.exe. :)
    Thx for the Help

Comment

I've just created a modded Z68X-UD3P-B3 F8 Bios with the v11.2.0.1527 Intel RST Option ROM.
      I did this as (for me) F8 is the most stable, but the stock oROM hangs after a crash and RST rebuild.

Access Google Sites with a personal Google account or Google Workspace account (for business use).

Comment

Hi there, I recently got intel i7-6700 ES with microcode QH8F. I'm using Z170M-D3H motherboard with F5 BIOS version, it works, booting into windows, but I cant access the BIOS. Every time I press DEL at the splash screen, it freeze and wont boot before I press thee restart button. Can you make custom BIOS for me so that I can access the BIOS and OC the Processor and maybe the RAM too? I've tried F20 and F5, F20 doesn't work with QH8F, the F5 worked with problem I write earlier.

Comment

Im looking for non k oc bios for gigabyte z170-gaming k3 rev 1.1.
          i had one f2c, but there is problem with 2x ram. I can only use one ram :/ I tried one bios from previous site, but it is incorect :/

Comment

Hy there, requesting a modded BIOS for the GA-Z97P-D3 (rev1.0) with OC ability (Max turbo on all cores) for the Xeon 1231v3. I have tried doing so myself with UBU, the F8 BIOS and Intel Microcode 7, but it doesnt do the trick, the CPU still sets its clocks to 3.4ghz when under heavy load on all cores. Am I missing something? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by ptruman View Post
              I've just created a modded Z68X-UD3P-B3 F8 Bios with the v11.2.0.1527 Intel RST Option ROM.
              I did this as (for me) F8 is the most stable, but the stock oROM hangs after a crash and RST rebuild.

https://sites.google.com/site/techbo...edirects=0&d=1

...and it still hangs on a crash... :(

Comment

Originally posted by hammed41 View Post
                Mod for GA-Z170X-Gaming 5 please.

Thank you

My config.
                GA-z170x- gaming 5
                i7 6700k
                Enermax Liqmax II 120
                32gb ddr4 corsair 3000c15 dominator platinum
                GV-N1070G1-GAMING-8GD
                ssd 850 evo samsung.
                +1 for this request

Current version is f21 -- http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList...aming5_f21.zip

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by hammed41 View Post
                  Mod for GA-Z170X-Gaming 5 please.

Thank you

My config.
                  GA-z170x- gaming 5
                  i7 6700k
                  Enermax Liqmax II 120
                  32gb ddr4 corsair 3000c15 dominator platinum
                  GV-N1070G1-GAMING-8GD
                  ssd 850 evo samsung.

I also need a mod bios that unlocks the above 4g decoding option for f20 or above bios

Comment

Is there a UEFI bios for the G1.Sniper 2 where changing the vCore works?

Comment

Is there any relation between Gigabyte's official F16h Beta BIOS for the GA-Z77X-UD5H and the modded F16g BIOS? All I really need is the updated Marvell RAID controller firmware. Anyone know if the F16h BIOS includes it? Thanks!

EDIT: Ok, I can confirm that they're obviously different and that the official F16h version contains an updated (but not as new) version of the Marvell firmware. In any case, even the old firmware works now (from the previous F14 BIOS) and it seems it just needed to be flashed (I was switching out the drives I had for another pair).

In any case, could someone perhaps explain the benefits of the mods made to the BIOS in the F16g release? I'm sure it's obviously been discussed, but in summary and if put really simply, that would really be appreciated. If everything is working, isn't that all that really BIOS relative to a particular board influences? Would I be wrong to say that regardless performance wouldn't be affected? So if everything's fine, is there a point in risking problems by updating? Thanks again!
                      Last edited by Typhoon859; 05-10-2017, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by egalwas View Post
                        Hello Bios Modders,

I read a lot in the thread

I tried myself to update the beta Bios from the GA-X79-UD5 - F14e

with the UBU Tool didn't work would be nice if anybody could update the bios with the latest Roms

the tool said cant open bios file

and if one is also so kind to put the NVMe Bios information in that Bios

it would be very nice

thx egalwas

Ok tested around and think i got it

x79UD514envme.rar

can someone look into the file and tell me if everything is OK

would be nice

thx egalwas

Newbie there, just want to thanks you for your work! hope nvme works?

Comment

I see Gigabyte has released a new BIOS for the Z77X-UD5H rev 1.0 with a F16H beta BIOS. Does anyone have a modded BIOS based on the F16H? I wish to push my RAM and CPU further, as well as ensure my computer is safe from any vulnerabilities. Right now, it runs well but I'm sure we can push it further.
                          Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.3Ghz @ 1.16V (CPU-Z + LinX)
                          Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H F16k Beta BIOS
                          ASUS RX570 OC 4GB
                          Kingston HyperX DDR3 8GB @ DDR-1600
                          Corsair AX750
                          Samsung 840 Pro 128GB and Western Digital Red 3TB

Comment

Originally posted by russss View Post
                            Hi, I'm looking for some modding help please....I have a Gigabyte GA-H57M-USB3 board (F9 BIOS) for which I've just bought 2x 3TB drives and now want to RAID them - because the Intel OROM is so out-of-date they only show as 765GB and won't RAID 1 properly (the RAID utility creates a pair, but then in the OS they're separate still), so I need to mod the BIOS to include a later OROM which supports 3TB drives properly.... I've done this myself on my other PC (ASUS P8Z68) with MMTool, but when I try CBROM32 1.98 I don't get the list of modules to then do the replace - from what I can read so far there are sensitive modules causing this? Here's what CBROM shows...

cbrom32_198 V1.98 [08/27/08] (C)Phoenix Technologies 2001-2008

******** H57MUSB3_SLIC.F9 BIOS component ********

No. Item-Name Original-Size Compressed-Size Original-File-Name
                            ================================================== ==============================
                            0. System BIOS 20000h(128.00K) 135DAh(77.46K) test.BIN
                            (SP) NCPUCODE 12801h(74.00K) 12801h(74.00K) NCPUCODE.BIN

Total compress code space = 7E2100h(8072.25K)
                            Total compressed code size = 25DFBh(151.50K)
                            Remain compress code space = 7BC325h(7920.79K)

******** H57MUSB3_SLIC.F9 Bootblock component ********

No. Item-Name Original-Size Compressed-Size Original-File-Name
                            ================================================== ==============================
                            1. MEM INIT IN BB 01700h(5.75K) 01731h(5.80K) crcinit.bin

** Micro Code Information **
                            Update ID CPUID | Update ID CPUID | Update ID CPUID | Update ID CPUID

------------------+--------------------+--------------------+-------------------
                            SLOT1 01 000106F0| SLOT1 0D 000106E1 | SLOT1 07 000106F1 | SLOT1 0A 000106E3

SLOT1 04 000106E5| SLOT1 01 000106E5 | SLOT1 12 00020651 | SLOT1 09 00020652

SLOT1 02 00020655|

Can anyone please help me? The lazy option (for me!) is obviously if someone could mod the F9 BIOS (http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList...7m-usb3_f9.exe) with a later Intel v11 OROM, but help on how to mod myself would be appreciated also. I've looked at the many posts for modifying AWARD BIOSes (including BIOS-Modding: How to update PCI ROM modules of an AMI/Phoenix/Award BIOS - BIOS/BIOS-Modding - Win-Lite Forum) but without the module list output from CDBROM /D I think I'm stuck!

Does anyone have a good link for this board?

Comment

Hi could I request a modified beta F9C bios for Gigabyte Z97 Sniper G1?

Comment

Hey guys I know its a bit out dated but I have a gigabyte z68xp-ud4. I am using quite an old modded uefi bios downloaded from here, I was just wondering if anyone has a more up to date modded uefi bios version with updated
                                Intel Legacy RAID ROM,
                                GBE Controller
                                and so on.

Any suggestions welcome, does anyone else have this board?

Comment

Working...
                                X