X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Originally posted by Wolfist View Post
    Hi I have a GA-EP45T-UDP3 f8c bios with a Corsair 4gb ddr31600mhz CMX4GX3MIA1600C11 v2.1 from 2012 and works great, the thing is i bought another CMX4GX3MIA1600C11 but this one is a v5.21 which after googling it I found out this are high density chips which are not compatible with this old boards due to the lack of support from their companies so I'd like to know if there is any modified bios for this board that allows me to use this high density memories, I did my research but found nothing, most of modded bios I find are for ep45-ud3p and ep45t-ud3r and this post doesn't have any search tool to see if it's already listed here.

thank you.
    Try to ask GB Technical Support or try to add memory setting manually.
    Google your new ram v5.21 for setting.
    No modified BIOS will help.

Comment

Hello. Tell me pls is there any modified bioses for z100-gaming-k3 rev.1.1 motherboard, so i can OC my i5-6500? Only one that i found is f2c from the date 01/31/2016. But my motherboard have f2 03/10/2016 from stock.
      Sorry for bad english and maybe stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdoom View Post
        Hello. Tell me pls is there any modified bioses for z100-gaming-k3 rev.1.1 motherboard, so i can OC my i5-6500? Only one that i found is f2c from the date 01/31/2016. But my motherboard have f2 03/10/2016 from stock.
        Sorry for bad english and maybe stupid question.
        Bellows is modified BIOS F2 and F3h with non-K OC :

F2
        Non-k-z170-gaming-k3_f2

F3h
        Non-k-z170-gaming-k3_f3h

Comment

Hi, does anyone know how to unlock MSR 0xE2 for GA-Z170X-Designare? If so, please help me unlock bios version F21 from link below. Thanks in advance.

Bios Link:
          GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1151 - GA-Z170X-Designare (rev. 1.0)

Comment

@Stasio, what is the latest and/or most stable/recommended Non-K OC enabled bios for the Z170XP-SLI as of today and where can i download it ?

Found several versions for it here but iam unsure which one is way to go.

Thanks for helping me out.

Greets.

Comment

I need help

Can anyone help me and do for me with a new bios rom Realtek Rom and Intel Raid for EP45C-DS3R 1.0 ?

Realtek LAN ROM
              Intel Raid

My Bios

Thanks

Comment

Hi guys,
                I have the z77-d3h rev 1.0 with me. Since a year ago, it has been having this dumb problem:

When booting up, sometimes it will revert to the old (Ultra Durable) BIOS splash screen and just get stuck there. Even when I restart it or clear the CMOS, it will get stuck at the old BIOS screen.

Sometimes, when I let it rest for a few days (and if I get lucky), it goes back to normal and boots up instantly (with the correct new BIOS screen).

So I thought it was a BIOS issue, and went ahead to test F22, F23b and eventually the modified BIOS.

same problem still persists. anyone knows which component is exactly at fault here? I've changed almost every single component except my CPU, Mobo and PSU. ALL other items are literally switched to brand new already.

Comment

Guys I use a X58A-UD3R Rev 2 and a Xeon X5670. At the moment I can't run more then 4,6ghz @ 1,376v.
                  I saw here the modbios: "X58A-UD3R Rev. 2.0 Bios FH MOD Complete" and wanna know if anyone knows if I can reach higher clocks with it. And what the difference to the normal FH bios is.
                  If possible I want to go higher with the clock, but want stay under 1,4v.

The last modbios I used whas on the NF7S(2), so I am a bit inexperienced by the X58 chipset.
                  Last edited by Norxic; 02-03-2017, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PHY View Post
                    @Stasio, what is the latest and/or most stable/recommended Non-K OC enabled bios for the Z170XP-SLI as of today and where can i download it ?

Found several versions for it here but iam unsure which one is way to go.

Thanks for helping me out.

Greets.
                    My experience with this board for what it's worth...

The bios from the non-k overclocking page is the F6e, which I got to 4.5GHz but then my system had the "cold boot loop" issue. It was stable but having to pull the power on every shutdown was just too annoying.

I tried the older official F5 but it had the "no boot drive" issue. I also found an F6g on this site but it has the same cold boot issue as the F6e. These bios all have the 3A microcode that allows non-k overclocking.

I think the 6A microcode also allows non-k but I couldn't find a bios with 6A to test. All the official bios F6..F20 have 74 or greater microcode that cannot overclock non-k chips. Stasio provided a modded F7 with older microcode 3A and 6A but they were not valid according to Qflash.

Good luck and let me know how you fare.
                    Last edited by lgarner972; 02-05-2017, 03:18 PM.

Comment

hi i have a GA-P67A-UD7 b2 mainboard with a b3 bios(first b2 to b3 and after ga-P67a-ud7-b3 f7 bios)this original bios http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList...-ud7-b3_f7.exe

its posible update rom modules ??? to this bios http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList...-ud7-b3_f7.exe
                      ahci ,Intel , lan rom ....etc

thanks
                      my english very bad sorry

Comment

Originally posted by lgarner972 View Post
                        My experience with this board for what it's worth...

The bios from the non-k overclocking page is the F6e, which I got to 4.5GHz but then my system had the "cold boot loop" issue. It was stable but having to pull the power on every shutdown was just too annoying.

I tried the older official F5 but it had the "no boot drive" issue. I also found an F6g on this site but it has the same cold boot issue as the F6e. These bios all have the 3A microcode that allows non-k overclocking.

I think the 6A microcode also allows non-k but I couldn't find a bios with 6A to test. All the official bios F6..F20 have 74 or greater microcode that cannot overclock non-k chips. Stasio provided a modded F7 with older microcode 3A and 6A but they were not valid according to Qflash.

Good luck and let me know how you fare.
                        Hello IGarner972,

i got the very same experience as you got - F6g has the advantage that it has more ram multipliers than F6e has, but else still has the same cold boot bug. Ive tested that the cold boot bug on Z170XP-SLI starts occuring past 149 BCLK, and as i got the same i5-6400 as you got that means because of that low cpu multiplier max oc without coldboot bug is 4.05 GHZ for us, what is of course somewhat low.

Maybe we should PM @STASIO if he could provide latest non-k oc bios with 6A microcode in a qflash friendly version for our Z170-XP SLI`s ? However iam not sure if hes still reading here as he hasnt responded to that the last 6 weeks.

Greets.

Comment

Hello @ all

Can you add a update for the modded bios for GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 (GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155 - GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 (rev. 1.0)) , latest version is U1E - http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList...ud4-b3_u1e.exe. :)
                          Thx for the Help

Comment

Mod for GA-Z170X-Gaming 5 please.

Thank you

My config.
                            GA-z170x- gaming 5
                            i7 6700k
                            Enermax Liqmax II 120
                            32gb ddr4 corsair 3000c15 dominator platinum
                            GV-N1070G1-GAMING-8GD
                            ssd 850 evo samsung.

Comment

Request Bios-Mod for X58A OC

--> add the latest microcodeupdate to BiosMod F5E

Files : X58AOChelpme

(the fixed file is 0x400 of 0x00 padding longer for usage with MMTool, i do not know if the filesize is important for awardbios + cbrom, so i added it. see winraid forum).

thank you very much. looks like i am not able to do this :(

edit : was able to do it lol, will upload.
                              Last edited by drizzler; 03-06-2017, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Hi,

My board is GA z170 ud3 ultra. Can any one here please point me to the bios update for overclocking a non k skylake cpu.

Thank you,

Comment

Working...
                                X