• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RobrPatty
    replied
    Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Originally posted by stasio View Post
    Easy to do yourself........New UEFI BIOS Updater v1.57:

[Tool Guide+News] "UEFI BIOS Updater" (UBU)

add splash logo ...

AMI Change Logo 4.55
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

or
    AMI Change Logo 5.00
    https://www.mediafire.com/?2wm33jqy49m9o5p
    Thanks stasio. Just updated my own bios using the UBU tool. And all went well.
    Updated my buddies bios with the UBU tool and changed logo with 5.00. All went well but...I will flash his tomorrow but see no issues arising. Thanks bunch stasio.

Rob

Leave a comment:

• stasio
    replied

Easy to do yourself........New UEFI BIOS Updater v1.57:

[Tool Guide+News] "UEFI BIOS Updater" (UBU)

add splash logo ...

AMI Change Logo 4.55
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

or
    AMI Change Logo 5.00
    Last edited by stasio; 07-29-2016, 08:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RobrPatty
    replied

Originally posted by RobrPatty View Post
    stasio can you take this same modified bios and add splash logo 1 to it.
    Again the original modded bios is here: https://mega.nz/#!v4UnXQAI!rL6aSo6k8...ERcUSXIWBV4g7c
    Never mind stasio. Apparently the bios has been updated and slic for server 2016 has been upgraded. So lets postpone this until further slic updates are available.
    Thanks guy.

Rob

Leave a comment:

• RobrPatty
    replied

stasio can you take this same modified bios and add splash logo 1 to it.
    Again the original modded bios is here: https://mega.nz/#!v4UnXQAI!rL6aSo6k8...ERcUSXIWBV4g7c

Leave a comment:

• messerchmidt
    replied

can someone please mod the bios for my GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP (rev. 1.0) @ F9a?

update the raid drivers,etc. many thanks! GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155 - GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP (rev. 1.0)

Leave a comment:

• John Galt
    replied

Originally posted by ericgl View Post
    Here's an alarming piece of news regarding BIOS using old Intel UEFI driver, which also affects Gigabyte motherboards:"The UEFI bug requires physical access to the individual system to exploit, so users are still safe from outside attackers. Of the listed manufacturers, the following models have been proven to be vulnerable to the 'ThinkPwn' bug:HP Pavillion DV7 4087CL (2010)Fujitsu Lifebook A574/H (2013)Dell Latitude E6430 (2012)Gigabyte Mainboards from Ivy Bridge up to Broadwell (Models: Z68-UD3H, Z77X-UD5H, Z87MX-D3H, Z97-D3H)"Source: Notebookcheck - Page not Found! question is: Do the modded BIOS files available here for the aforementioned motherboards also contain the "UEFI bug" or are we safe thanks to updated BIOS components?I have a PC with Z77X-UD5H, so it concerns me.
    I posted the same question a few days ago: http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...uefi-bios.html No response yet from Gigabyte.

Leave a comment:

• profJim
    replied

Originally posted by ericgl View Post
    Here's an alarming piece of news regarding BIOS using old Intel UEFI driver, which also affects Gigabyte motherboards:"The UEFI bug requires physical access to the individual system to exploit, so users are still safe from outside attackers. Of the listed manufacturers, the following models have been proven to be vulnerable to the 'ThinkPwn' bug:HP Pavillion DV7 4087CL (2010)Fujitsu Lifebook A574/H (2013)Dell Latitude E6430 (2012)Gigabyte Mainboards from Ivy Bridge up to Broadwell (Models: Z68-UD3H, Z77X-UD5H, Z87MX-D3H, Z97-D3H)"Source: Notebookcheck - Page not Found! question is: Do the modded BIOS files available here for the aforementioned motherboards also contain the "UEFI bug" or are we safe thanks to updated BIOS components?I have a PC with Z77X-UD5H, so it concerns me.
    This should be the link that you are referring to:

Leave a comment:

• ericgl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• boombastik
    replied

can anyone mod the x58 ud5 bios with >Intel AHCI ROM v2.00h from here? -http://www.win-raid.com/t7f13-AHCI-amp-RAID-ROM-Modules.html

Leave a comment:

• The Doors
    replied

Please, anyone..

Leave a comment:

• The Doors
    replied

Hello all,sorry to ask but opening x58-UD4 F14q Mod Bios package there is the one for UD4P!? Is it possible to have the correct file and in case update the link?GA-EX58-UD4 Bios F14q modUpdated with...Intel RAID for SATA 11.1.0.1413Realtek LAN 2.47Jmicron RAID SATA 1.07.28Thanks in advance for your reply
    Last edited by The Doors; 06-25-2016, 05:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wibujo
    replied

Can I get someone to mod 2 bios? I have X58A-UD9 with F6 installed - I run raid0 with SSD's. I also have P45-UD3P 1.6 with FFb installed - I run raid0 with SSD's. The F6 bios is over 4 years old and the FFb is 5.5 years old. If I wasn't having issues I wouldn't ask this request. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks wibujo

Leave a comment:

• stasio
    replied

Flash F20f and you have Broadwell-E support.
    Anything else use UBU.

Leave a comment:

• illEctricBob
    replied

@stasio

Hi. is it possible for you to make a modified uptodate Bios for my Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.0) ?
    I have an 5820K installed, but i want upgrade to Broadwell-E in the Future...

Latest final is F20, latest Beta is F20f ...atm i have the F20 installed

GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 2011-3 - GA-X99-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.0)

Leave a comment:

• stasio
    replied

^
    You can modified with UBU tool , to run all cores max speed replace present Intel Microcode with revision 7.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X