• Show
Clear All

• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Originally posted by stasio View Post
    Then,why you didn't use Q-flash?

Edit:
    Btw,
    latest version of BIOS or @BIOS?
    I'm getting the same message with Q-Flash...

Comment

Originally posted by edgarf28 View Post
      I'm getting the same message with Q-Flash...
      - which BIOS you want to flash?
      - which @BIOS application you have installed?
      - did you try with latest Efiflash ( as noted HERE)?

Comment

Hi, thanks for your hard work.
        Please could you mod latest beta bios for Z87-HD3 f8b
        to add latest ME firmware in bios. Thanks.

Edit:

About pop up "Update to latest @bios"!!!
        Just download one from link provided in first post on beta bios thread ;)

Edit 1.1:

Maybe it is already latest??? Sorry cant find what is latest me firmware available...sorry :(

Edit 1.2:

Silly me, it can be updated independet form bios as far as I can understand :/
        Last edited by nedooo; 04-18-2014, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	754264

Ok...fast learner :)
          So I found latest version for windows is: Intel MEI Drivers & Software Set v10.0.0.1204 WHQL
          And for bios not latest (there is 9.1XXXXXX that could have some compatibility issues), but latest best:
          Found this on other forum, maybe it has issues, I'm running it and will report if I face any :)
          Last edited by nedooo; 04-18-2014, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Stasio, when you get time (no rush) would you mod the new GA-Z87X-UD5H - F10c BIOS with the latest?
            Thanks.

BTW I went back to using the F9 mod, at first it seemed not to work right so I flashed back to earlier F8 mod version.
            But then I found the problem was a SATA cable that kept losing contact to my OS SSD. After installing all new SATA data cables I reflashed F9 and it's been working well.
            It's the little things that kill ya......
            Maximus 8 Hero/6700K @ 4.8/4x4GB LPX @ 3200 15-17-17-36 CR1
            Case Labs SM8 w/dual pedestals / Custom water w/ acrylic pipe / Light box
            PowerColor 390Xw/EK block / Samsung 840 Pro 256GBx2 RAID 0 / 128GBx1 SSD's | 3 HDD's / DVD burner
            Dual Aquaero 5 Pro controllers for pumps & fans / FC9 for led's only 2xD5 pwm w/Bitspower tops - MCP35x2 - 3x480 rads/1x240 rad/AP15 fans / EK supremcy
            Seasonic Platinum 1000w custom fabbed/sleeved psu wiring by me

Wifes: Z77X-UD5H / 3770K w/c with Raystorm copper block & 2 Rads/ Kingston HyperX RAM / Switch 810 case/ PowerColor AX7950 w/EK block
            HTPC: Z68 Pro3 M / 2105

SOLD:Z97X-UD5H /4790K/F11b mod BIOS/[email protected] 4x4GB Kingston Genesis KHX24C11X3K4 2400 RAM 11-13-13-30
            SOLD:Z87X-UD5H /4770K

Comment

^Added in post #3489.

Comment

Just a quick question, do I Need to flash the MEI FW update in windows if I update to a modded BIOS? Will not doing so cause any issues? Thanks :) (I read the how to flash ME FW thread but the reason why must have missed me if it's there :) )

Comment

No you don't need to upgrade the MEI Firmware when you use a modded bios, but it's better because of the latest Mei driver you 've installed. And for the issues, of course you should have or not, but not related to the non upgrade of the ME FW.

Ghostearth.

Originally posted by nexusmaniac View Post
                  Just a quick question, do I Need to flash the MEI FW update in windows if I update to a modded BIOS? Will not doing so cause any issues? Thanks :) (I read the how to flash ME FW thread but the reason why must have missed me if it's there :) )

Comment

Z87-UD5H F10c mod BIOS seems to be working fine with my x47 OC.
                    Maximus 8 Hero/6700K @ 4.8/4x4GB LPX @ 3200 15-17-17-36 CR1
                    Case Labs SM8 w/dual pedestals / Custom water w/ acrylic pipe / Light box
                    PowerColor 390Xw/EK block / Samsung 840 Pro 256GBx2 RAID 0 / 128GBx1 SSD's | 3 HDD's / DVD burner
                    Dual Aquaero 5 Pro controllers for pumps & fans / FC9 for led's only 2xD5 pwm w/Bitspower tops - MCP35x2 - 3x480 rads/1x240 rad/AP15 fans / EK supremcy
                    Seasonic Platinum 1000w custom fabbed/sleeved psu wiring by me

Wifes: Z77X-UD5H / 3770K w/c with Raystorm copper block & 2 Rads/ Kingston HyperX RAM / Switch 810 case/ PowerColor AX7950 w/EK block
                    HTPC: Z68 Pro3 M / 2105

SOLD:Z97X-UD5H /4790K/F11b mod BIOS/[email protected] 4x4GB Kingston Genesis KHX24C11X3K4 2400 RAM 11-13-13-30
                    SOLD:Z87X-UD5H /4770K

Comment

Which bios have to download to set all cores to 3.9ghz? Motherboard g1.sniper z87; cpu - i7-4771. I'm post thread, but no one answered. Thank you.
                      G1.Sniper Z87 | i7-4771 | GTX 780 WF OC | Barracuda 1tb | 2x8GB Evo Potenza 1866 CL9 | EVO 120gb | M12II 750W EVO Edition | Hyper 212 EVO | XL2411T | R1600T Plus

Comment

Originally posted by luckyboy View Post
                        Which bios have to download to set all cores to 3.9ghz? Motherboard g1.sniper z87; cpu - i7-4771. I'm post thread, but no one answered. Thank you.
                        Not available,atm.....(as I know).

Comment

Ok. Thank you.
                          G1.Sniper Z87 | i7-4771 | GTX 780 WF OC | Barracuda 1tb | 2x8GB Evo Potenza 1866 CL9 | EVO 120gb | M12II 750W EVO Edition | Hyper 212 EVO | XL2411T | R1600T Plus

Comment

Originally posted by stasio View Post
                            MEI 9.0.31.1487 (Firmware) flash yourself in Windows mode.
                            Hi, guys! Please help me! Where can I download MEI 9.0.31.1487? And how do I have to install this?
                            Is there any instruction?

Comment

Originally posted by sdolegend View Post
                              Hi, guys! Please help me! Where can I download MEI 9.0.31.1487? And how do I have to install this?
                              As for installing a new MEI firmware you will have to use FPT from Intel, analog to the process we figured out for the X79 boards. However you will have to find V9 tools to do that....our process is based on V8.

Should still be helpful.

MEI Firmwares are usually found on Station-Drivers - News

The rest will be pretty experimental for you and will requre some knowledge in MS-DOS/command prompt syntax

Comment

Originally posted by sdolegend View Post

Unzip and open FWUpdate/flash.bat....

You no need FPT...or whatever.....

Comment

Working...
                                X