No announcement yet.

GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Originally posted by Mikhail Opekunov View Post
    Please update modified bios for GA-Z77X-D3H - F18i

    Thanks!
    +1. (rev 1.0)
    Virtu, any chance to mod with latest oroms?

    Comment


    • Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

      Could I get the latest G1 Sniper 3 8N Modded with the latest oroms?

      The previous mod based on 8M was excellent :)

      Comment


      • Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

        I just saw this in the Latest Bios Thread
        --> Z77XUD5H.16g
        Uploaded today!

        Is this worth a try?

        Can you make a mod with the latest things pls. TNX :D
        Last edited by Nwanko; 01-13-2014, 04:38 PM. Reason: added

        Comment


        • Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

          Originally posted by p4spooky View Post
          Please try this and let us know if it works:

          EP45-UD3R F12 MOD

          Changes Made:

          1. Intel OROM 12.7.0.1936
          2. Realtek 2.56
          3. JMicron 1.07.28
          4. Latest Microcode Updates (includes latest available 1067A microcode update)

          Corrected version uploaded - fixed bug in Intel OROM version. If you downloaded prior to the fix, download the file again and reflash
          Yep tried a few times Flash would not take. Used Q-flash then made a bootable flash drive. Got message "not able to read bios file succesfully!". Got to get some sleep try again tommorow with fresh down load. Thanks for your help and I'll let you know how it goes. RKDxpress.

          Comment


          • Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

            Originally posted by RKDxpress View Post
            Yep tried a few times Flash would not take. Used Q-flash then made a bootable flash drive. Got message "not able to read bios file succesfully!". Got to get some sleep try again tommorow with fresh down load. Thanks for your help and I'll let you know how it goes. RKDxpress.
            Please download the file again,

            1. create a bootable usb stick
            2. copy autoexec.bat : flashspi.exe : MODEP45UD3R.F12 to usb stick from the archive you downloaded
            3. Load bios defaults - set first boot device to usb stick
            4. Reboot
            5. Run autoexec.bat or flashspi MODEP45UD3R.F12 to flash the bios
            Last edited by p4spooky; 01-13-2014, 11:25 PM.

            Comment


            • Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

              Originally posted by Nwanko View Post
              I just saw this in the Latest Bios Thread
              --> Z77XUD5H.16g
              Uploaded today!

              Is this worth a try?

              Can you make a mod with the latest things pls. TNX :D
              GA-Z77X-UD5H - F16g-mod

              Modified with :

              Intel Legacy RAID for SATA 11.6.0.1702 to 13.1.0.2030
              Intel UEFI RAID SataDriver 11.6.0.1702 to 13.1.0.2030
              Marvell 88SE91xx Adapter 1.0.0.0027 to 1.0.1.0025
              Atheros PCIE Ethernet Controller 2.0.2.7 to 2.0.6.6
              Atheros PCIE Ethernet Controller 2.1.1.1 to 2.1.1.5
              Intel PCI Accelerated SVGA BIOS 2158 to 2170
              Intel Sandy GOPdriver 2.0.1023 to 2.0.1024
              Intel Ivy GOPdriver 3.0.1023 to 3.0.1027
              CPU MicroCode Pack (with Sandy 6A728 and Ivy 6A919)
              ME Firmware 8.1.30.1350
              Modified splash logo 2

              MEI 8.1.51.1471 (Firmware) flash yourself in Windows mode.

              Comment


              • Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

                Originally posted by p4spooky View Post
                Please try this and let us know if it works:

                EP45-UD3R F12 MOD

                Changes Made:

                1. Intel OROM 12.7.0.1936
                2. Realtek 2.56
                3. JMicron 1.07.28
                4. Latest Microcode Updates (includes latest available 1067A microcode update)

                Corrected version uploaded - fixed bug in Intel OROM version. If you downloaded prior to the fix, download the file again and reflash
                Thanks for it, i'll add it to OP


                Originally posted by stasio View Post
                GA-Z77X-UD5H - F16g-mod

                Modified with :

                Intel Legacy RAID for SATA 11.6.0.1702 to 13.1.0.2030
                Intel UEFI RAID SataDriver 11.6.0.1702 to 13.1.0.2030
                Marvell 88SE91xx Adapter 1.0.0.0027 to 1.0.1.0025
                Atheros PCIE Ethernet Controller 2.0.2.7 to 2.0.6.6
                Atheros PCIE Ethernet Controller 2.1.1.1 to 2.1.1.5
                Intel PCI Accelerated SVGA BIOS 2158 to 2170
                Intel Sandy GOPdriver 2.0.1023 to 2.0.1024
                Intel Ivy GOPdriver 3.0.1023 to 3.0.1027
                CPU MicroCode Pack (with Sandy 6A728 and Ivy 6A919)
                ME Firmware 8.1.30.1350
                Modified splash logo 2

                MEI 8.1.51.1471 (Firmware) flash yourself in Windows mode.
                Thanks again Stasio, will try it... or wait for your mod2 with last ME FW inside
                Also you put latest ┬Ácode but it's not my CPU Microcode Pack in your BIOS


                I lack time these days... but few BIOS :

                G1.Sniper 3 BIOS F8n mod

                Modified with :

                Intel Legacy RAID for SATA 11.6.0.1702 to 13.1.0.2030
                Intel UEFI RAID SataDriver 11.6.0.1702 to 13.1.0.2030
                Marvell 88SE91xx SATA RAID 1.0.0.0034 to 1.0.1.0025
                Intel PCI Accelerated SVGA BIOS 2158 to 2170
                Intel Sandy GOPdriver 2.0.1023 to 2.0.1024
                Intel Ivy GOPdriver 3.0.1023 to 3.0.1027
                Bigfoot PCIE Ethernet Controller 2.1.1.1 to 2.1.1.5
                Intel Boot Agent GE 1.3.81 to 1.5.48
                Intel EFI UNDI 5.3.00 to 6.0.24
                CPU MicroCode Pack (with Sandy 6A728 and Ivy 6A919)
                ME Firmware 8.1.30.1350 to 8.1.51.1471
                Modified splash logo 2


                GA-Z77X-D3H BIOS F18i mod

                Modified with :

                Intel Legacy RAID for SATA 11.6.0.1702 to 13.1.0.2030
                Intel UEFI RAID SataDriver 11.6.0.1702 to 13.1.0.2030
                Atheros PCIE Ethernet Controller 2.0.2.7 to 2.0.6.6
                Atheros PCIE Ethernet Controller 2.1.1.1 to 2.1.1.5
                Marvell 88SE91xx Adapter BIOS 1.0.0.0027 to 1.0.1.0025
                Intel PCI Accelerated SVGA BIOS 2158 to 2170
                Intel Sandy GOPdriver 2.0.1023 to 2.0.1024
                Intel Ivy GOPdriver 3.0.1023 to 3.0.1027
                CPU MicroCode Pack (with Sandy 6A728 and Ivy 6A919)
                ME firmware 8.1.30.1350 to 8.1.51.1471
                Modified splash logo 2
                Last edited by virtualfred; 01-14-2014, 03:24 AM.
                It is really useful to complete and keep your PC Specs or Signature up to date in Settings /My Profile (motherboard, CPU, BIOS version modified or not ...) - Thank you all .
                Main rig : Z77X-UD5H BIOS F16 mod11 - Core i7 3770K @4.5GHz 1.30V - Noctua NH-D14 - GSkill TridentX 2x8GB @1200MHz CAS10 - Club3D HD5750 noiseless @800/1300 - Silverstone FT02S - Seasonic X-series 650W
                2x Intel 510 128GB RAID0 - 2x Samsung F3 500GB RAID0 + Samsung F3 1TB - Dell U2713H - Logitech Illuminated & G500 - Focal XS Book - Windows 8 Pro 64bits UEFI
                2nd rig : Z77X-UD3H BIOS F20e mod - Core i5 3470 @4.0GHz - Noctua NH-D14 -
                Crucial BT 2x4GB @933MHz CAS9 - Club3D HD7750 noiseless @stock - Lian-Li PC-A05FN - Seasonic M12II 520W
                Crucial M4 128GB - 2x WD10EALX RAID1 - Dell 2408WFP - Logitech Illuminated & G5
                - Bose Companion 20 - Windows 8 Pro 64bits Legacy
                HTPC : EG45M-UD2H BIOS F5a mod - Core2Quad Q8200 @2.8GHz undervolted to 1.10V - Noctua NH-C4 passive - OCZ 4x1GB @500MHz CAS5 - AMD HD6450 passive - Antek NSK2480 - Antec Earthwatts 380W
                Intel SSD 330 60GB - 2x WD WD30EZRX 3TB RAID0 - Logitech K820 - Windows 8 Pro 64bits + XBMC12
                Gigabyte Modified BIOS & About ME firmware

                Comment


                • Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

                  Originally posted by virtualfred View Post
                  Thanks for it, i'll add it to OP

                  Thanks again Stasio, will try it... or wait for your mod2 with last ME FW inside
                  Also you put latest ┬Ácode but it's not my CPU Microcode Pack in your BIOS
                  You must do mod2.......master.....

                  Comment


                  • Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

                    Thank you, virtualfred will test and report back :)

                    Comment


                    • Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

                      GA-Z77X-UD5H - Bios F16g is faulty, see here http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...tml#post474933

                      and with this Marvell 88SE91xx Adapter BIOS 1.0.0.0027 to 1.0.1.0025 ROM you can not boot "legacy-mode" - Intel and Marvell are RAID-Mode, PC freeze when you start, with original Marvell 1.0.0.0034 from F16g no Problem !
                      Last edited by morpheus67; 01-14-2014, 12:12 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

                        ^So,the problem is (mod) Marvell 1.0.1.0025 ROM...?

                        Edit:
                        let me look first in your post.....will report to GB tmr......
                        Last edited by stasio; 01-14-2014, 12:57 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

                          Originally posted by morpheus67 View Post
                          GA-Z77X-UD5H - Bios F16g is faulty, see here http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...tml#post474933

                          and with this Marvell 88SE91xx Adapter BIOS 1.0.0.0027 to 1.0.1.0025 ROM you can not boot "legacy-mode" - Intel and Marvell are RAID-Mode, PC freeze when you start, with original Marvell 1.0.0.0034 from F16g no Problem !
                          I'm using the modded bios and i don't have any issues,i don't use marvel controller,only intel ones.

                          Comment


                          • Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

                            Originally posted by Nwanko View Post
                            I'm using the modded bios and i don't have any issues,i don't use marvel controller,only intel ones.
                            Same thing here. I don't have any issue.

                            Comment


                            • Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

                              Originally posted by stasio View Post
                              ^So,the problem is (mod) Marvell 1.0.1.0025 ROM...?
                              yes, with orig. ROM no Problem.

                              Originally posted by stasio View Post
                              ...will report to GB tmr......
                              Thank you.


                              Originally posted by Nwanko View Post
                              I'm using the modded bios and i don't have any issues,i don't use marvel controller,only intel ones.
                              Please set Intel and Marvell to RAID, save&exit, you can boot or not boot with mod-bios (Marvell-Rom 1.0.1.0025), here no go, orig. Bios OK.

                              Originally posted by alpha14789632 View Post
                              Same thing here. I don't have any issue.
                              see posting before...

                              @Nwanko,
                              @alpha14789632,
                              the options are missing you not perceive it? see link post #3176
                              Last edited by morpheus67; 01-14-2014, 05:12 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

                                GA-Z77X-UD5H - F16g-mod1

                                Modified with :

                                Intel Legacy RAID for SATA 11.6.0.1702 to 13.1.0.2030
                                Intel UEFI RAID SataDriver 11.6.0.1702 to 13.1.0.2030
                                Marvell 88SE91xx Adapter 1.0.0.0034
                                Atheros PCIE Ethernet Controller 2.0.2.7 to 2.0.6.6
                                Atheros PCIE Ethernet Controller 2.1.1.1 to 2.1.1.5
                                Intel PCI Accelerated SVGA BIOS 2158 to 2170
                                Intel Sandy GOPdriver 2.0.1023 to 2.0.1024
                                Intel Ivy GOPdriver 3.0.1023 to 3.0.1027
                                CPU MicroCode Pack (with Sandy 6A728 and Ivy 6A919)
                                ME Firmware 8.1.30.1350
                                Modified splash logo 2

                                MEI 8.1.51.1471 (Firmware) flash yourself in Windows mode.
                                Last edited by stasio; 01-15-2014, 03:05 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X