X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kradnz
    replied
    Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Does anyone have the latest bios, F10, modded with spectre etc micro code?

MB model: GA-Z87X-UD4H

Leave a comment:

• dotachin
    replied

Someone familiar with bios modding, pls help me to skip main bios checksum check. My EX58-UD5 rev 1.0 cannot work with main bios anymore, there's problem either in controller or in wires, but not in bios chip - already tried reflash, tried replace - absolutely same hang at writing main bios.. Board starts with backup bios, even can reflash it with QFlash - seems like it will be enough to boot OS and use board. But it can't get past Main bios checksum error in any case on any bios version. Recent ones hangs there, older ones reboots.

Pls, need to get this board back to life.

Leave a comment:

• stasio
    replied

^
    H55 is not possible to mod...sorry...

Edit:
    try BIOS F12j (latest Beta).
    Last edited by stasio; 03-12-2018, 06:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Driver3
    replied

PLS someone help me with mod BIOS? (or post here work BIOS)

I have ga-h55m-ud2h and i need modified BIOS (latest F11) for XEONs X3470 (in original BIOS works only X3430, 3450 and 3480) - now only turn-on/off fans after some seconds

THX to all for any post here. D3

Leave a comment:

• vmanuelgm
    replied

Originally posted by stasio View Post
    ^
    You have new BIOS F3c released with microcode 43........
    Thank u so much, I was waiting for it!!!

Could u ask Gigabyte programmers to add per core voltage to x299 bios, and fix avx512 offset???

Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• stasio
    replied

^
    You have new BIOS F3c released with microcode 43........

Leave a comment:

• vmanuelgm
    replied

Originally posted by stasio View Post
    I posted modded Efiflash to downgrade BIOS , a few pages back....anyway link is bellow...
    Hi @Stasio

I am trying to update the bios's F2 and F3b, x299 Gaming 7 Pro, with latest microcode for Skylake-X, 43, I followed the process with UBU 1.70 and get a bios file with only one microcode, the latest 43. I flash it with modded efiflash from Win-Raid, but when I restart, my 7980xe is fixed at 700MHz.

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance.

Made another update with automatic mode, letter c in UBU, including the latest 90 microcode too, and this is the result (didn't flash it yet):

Last edited by vmanuelgm; 03-01-2018, 06:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dinya Rezanov
    replied

what is the latest BIOS number for overclocking non-K-Intel 6500 processor for gigabyte ga z170m d3h ddr3 motherboard ? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Sandros94
    replied

Hi, new user here, I've tried to read as many pages as I could (but they are really too many!).

Right after my GTX 780 died last week I started digging deep in my mobo (GA-Z87X-OC), mainly because I was not able to boot with a GTX 1050 Ti (I was getting a B2 error). What is the latest modded bios for this board? for what I read it's the F10a, is there a new one? I'm really new to GPU compatibility issues (cause that 1050 Ti that I have works in all my other computers, even with a G41m mobo), anyone has any advice?

Leave a comment:

• vkmaxx
    replied

Hey, is there any chance to get modified bios for good old GIGABYTE G1.Sniper X58?
    I'm on stock F4e bios. There are modded bioses for GIGABYTE G1 Series on X58 (X58-G1.Guerrilla Bios F4d mod & X58A-G1.Assassin Bios F5d mod) but not for Sniper :/

Leave a comment:

• camillionario
    replied
    bios Z270X juego SOC Flashback - foro HWBOT [/ quote]

thank you very much for your time and for reply

Leave a comment:

• stasio
    replied

Originally posted by camillionario View Post
    Thanks Stasio, I'll try this method. If in any case I would like to do a Downgrade Bios what should I do? or what method to use.

Thanks again
    I posted modded Efiflash to downgrade BIOS , a few pages back....anyway link is bellow...
    Z270X Gaming SOC bios Flashback - HWBOT forum

Leave a comment:

• camillionario
    replied

Thanks Stasio, I'll try this method. If in any case I would like to do a Downgrade Bios what should I do? or what method to use.

Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• stasio
    replied

Patched MMTool 5.02.0024 to use in UBU (1.69.11 ) with modified UBU.bat file.
    Last edited by stasio; 02-10-2018, 03:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• camillionario
    replied

Hi, I modified Bios GA Z270 Gaming K3 to remove MSR lock. The problem that does not allow me to reflash with Efiflash and Bios flash. I appreciate your help.
    Original BIOS well
    BIOS modified "Flash image error"

Sorry bad English

Leave a comment:

Working...
X