Cant Post :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cant Post :(

I only have it enabled as it was a combo of that and enabling keyboard and mouse that got rid of the oc warning screen. For me anyway.

Ok, on Everest my VBAT shows 3.23v - Will check his later

Comment

Alright! So, since you found that to cause your issue, have you since re-enabled that combo to see if the issue can be reproduced?

Comment

Yes i tried it on his machine 2 seperate days in a row with the same results. I also tried it on mine on 2 seperate occasions but on mine its backwards to his, if i DONT have it set i get the oc warning screen. It sounds mad to me even as i type this message as i dont get why that would make a difference but i didnt change anything else at the time....

Either way, on his machine having EuP enabled deletes all his settings inc date and time upon being switched off for the night.

Comment

Ya, that don't sound right! All hardware is the same, should have same results. You need to test battery, and get them on the same BIOS to see what is really going on.

EuP issue on his machine, really sounds like the battery may be faulty or partially faulty.

Comment

I will order some batteries, replace and test.

Im also happy to do any other tests that may be of help or use :)

I know the whole EuP thing is weird, its weird for me seeing two machines with different behaviour but with the same hardware. I get.... "how come your dont do it? lol"

Comment

Yes, it is weird for sure. Let us know if new batteries help, or try yours in his for now and see

Comment

Working...
              X