LSD - Hi again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSD - Hi again!

Long time no visit (except, of course, to 'steal' info!)

Been working for a bit on a (possible?) 'sticky' for Tom's GB. Didn't dawn on me until this AM to have you look it over and see if there are topics I'm missing - you guys get a lot more (and, more astute!) traffic...

IGNORE THIS POST (testing, 1, 2, 3...) - Gigabyte - Motherboards-Memory

Thanks in advance -

Bill

Re: LSD - Hi again!

HAHA, I see that!!

What parts are you unsure on, or do you think need changed? A sticky and it's topics are all up to you, looks like you are covering plenty of basses to me though.

How is traffic there, they keeping you busy? I have not had much time to look often, but when I do it looks like you have to help plenty of people!

*edit*

Hey, might want to add the X58 error codes from my signature into that, or make a thread there with a link in your guide to it, since it is a lot of info. That's why I just add a link to it here, it's too much to add to any guides and we have a short character limit here (Reminds me, I need to ask about changing that)
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 03-28-2010, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Yup - pullenty busy - that's why I wanted a 'sticky'!

You're right - it's valuable, but long - a 'pointer will do it!

I envy you (both here and at extreme) playing with the i7s - not willing to dive in yet with the 'adolescent' board offerings; can't seem to 'let it ride' and get out a line of 'second-gen' MOBOs, without 'dabbling' in some new tech or the other... Thinking seriously about Tyan's 7025 for a couple hex-xeons - two 5520s - seventy-two lanes of PCIe, not counting the southbridge

Comment

It is hard to keep up, I know the feeling!

What do you mean here and Extreme playing with i7's? Do you just mean you are not use i7 yet? You should, no need to wait around or the socket will be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by bilbat View Post
          Thinking seriously about Tyan's 7025 for a couple hex-xeons - two 5520s
          5520? Aren't Westmere-EP 56xx? And there E5620 a mere quad?

Comment

Working...
          X