Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EasyTune 6 Manual Sliders

Hi All,

I was playing around with EasyTune6 and I can use QuickBoost to do some quick OCing without an issue. But if I use the manual sliders (I think they are called easy and advanced) whenever I adjust the FSB, even one point up, the system freezes and dumps to a blue screen.

I can't find too much info on EasyTune6, mostly positive compared to the previous versions.

Anyone have any advice on experience on why it wets the bed when I hit the Set button after I adjust the sliders.

thanks all.

• EP45-UD3P
    • q6600
    • 4 GB OCZ 1066
    • 4850 CF
    • Zalman 9500A
    • 850 PSU

Re: EasyTune 6 Manual Sliders

its notorious for crashing,dont use it please.....take the time and do all overclocking settings in the bios,just use easytune to set your cpu fan speed and monitor temps and volts....dont matter what version you use easytune is very unstable
    Gigabyte ex58-ud5 f12 bios
    Intel i7 920 d0 @3.8ghz 24/7-normal cpu voltage 1.18750v/c1e/turbo/multi threading enabled
    Ocz reaper DDR3 PC3-14400 (1800MHz) 3x2gb (OCZ3RPR1800LV6GK) [email protected]
    Thermolab Baram cpu cooler
    Dual Boot
    1xsamsung 750gb hard drive-win7 ultimate 64
    1xsamsung 750gb hard drive-windows xp pro 32
    Ati x1950 pro gpu
    Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
    1050w psu
    Nzxt lexa case
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2z3w377.jpg <=3.8ghz overclock template

Comment

EasyTune can be use for pre BIOS setup experiments, but don't use it for overclocking, you will get best results settings BIOS manually.

Read http://forums.tweaktown.com/295784-post5.html apply manual settings for stock settings and test stability.
      Follow steps 1-4 for additional information that will help advising you further.

Comment

will do, thanks.

Comment

If you need an older version, I mean if the new one fails for you, let me know and I will upload it for you.

I am currently using a very old version (11.20.2009) because the last 3-4 new versions would freeze the system, or BSOD, for me as well when making any changes.

You must also be sure you are using the latest BIOS, old BIOSes do not work well with easytune.

Comment

Working...
          X