Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Latest Overclocking Programs, System Info, Benchmarking, & Stability Tools

Originally posted by stasio View Post
    Updated with:

EasyTune 6 B09.0216.1
    I dont nkow with you guys, but for me didn`t work. I uninstalled my previous version 8.1224.1 and restart the computer then installed this version, but when i run ET6 and change any voltage it crashes ...
    Intel I5 4690K 4.2GHZ
    Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5
    2x8GB gSkill DDR3 1600Mhz
    1x SSD Sandisk Extreme II 240GB
    1x Seagate 1000GB (DATA)
    1x Samsung 750GB (DATA)
    MSI Geforce GTX 960 2GB
    Phanteks
    Seaconic Modular 620W
    Aerocool Dead Silence
    Windows 7 64bits

Comment

i would like to flash to 1.07.00 the ROM of Gigabyte JBB36 controller, that is a Jmicron JM36...
      i downloaded the jm36.exe and dos4gsw file from jmicron site.
      I load the system by dos and i would like before to do a backup of acutal rom by:

jm36xupd /r old_rom.bin

it starts and recognizes the jmicron controller and after it asks wich device number i have to assign but i don't know what answer...i tried many numbers but no success...

could you help me ? ( my MB is EX58 extreme)..

thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by gannjunior View Post
        i would like to flash to 1.07.00 the ROM of Gigabyte JBB36 controller, that is a Jmicron JM36...
        i downloaded the jm36.exe and dos4gsw file from jmicron site.
        I load the system by dos and i would like before to do a backup of acutal rom by:
        jm36xupd /r old_rom.bin
        it starts and recognizes the jmicron controller and after it asks wich device number i have to assign but i don't know what answer...i tried many numbers but no success...
        could you help me ? ( my MB is EX58 extreme)..
        thanks !
        EX58-Extreme has JMB322 SATA Controller

Comment

Updated with:

Realtek High Definition Audio Driver 2.18

CrystalDiskInfo 2.5.0 Beta 1

EVGA Precision 1.5.1

# Precision settings no longer reset at Windows startup on multi-GPU systems.
          # Optimized runtime skin switching implementation for better appearance when switching between the skins with different window shapes.
          Last edited by stasio; 03-18-2009, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Updated with:

Fresh Diagnose 8.02SpeedFan 4.38 Beta 14

Adds full support for Intel QST, AMCC/3WARE raid controllers, more Analog Devices chips, more SiS, VIA and nVidia SMBuses, Intel i7 core temperatures and more DELL systems. It fixes ITE 8720F identification too. It contains several bug fixes and improvements. Support for Windows 7 (both 32 and 64 bit) has been fully verified.
            Last edited by stasio; 03-11-2009, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Link in the first post broken!

Realtek High Definition Audio Driver R2.18 (Vista 32/64)
              Intel i7 930 @ 4 GHz (3001A480) 36/16/8 200x20 @ 1,296 load / LLC LV 2
              Gigabyte G.1Sniper (Bios F4b) - DDR3 PC1600 12GB Kit Sniper F3-128000CL7 @ 1600Mhz 7/8/7/24 T1
              3x MSI 280GTX SOC @ 700/1500/1250
              1x Real SSD 300 2x Intel X-M25 SSD Raid - 1250W Enermax - Win7 Ultimate 64

Comment

Originally posted by Rolfi View Post
                Link in the first post broken!

Realtek High Definition Audio Driver R2.18 (Vista 32/64)
                Thanks Rolfi,links updated

Comment

Updated with:

Core Temp 0.99.5 build 20

- Fix: Incorrect clock speeds reported on some systems.
                  - Fix: At startup Core Temp shows 0 (?) or 21 (?) on AMD K8 series.
                  - Fix: Turion MK series recognition was wrong.
                  - Fix: Properly detect Atom and Core i7 engineering samples.
                  - Fix: Tri-Core AMD CPUs incorrectly shown as having only 2 cores and 2 threads in 64bit Core Temp binary.
                  - Fix: System tray text was off center.
                  - Fix: Penryn (mobile Core 2) processors reported as having 85C TjMax instead of 90C.
                  - Add: Completely new code for processor speed detection.
                  - Add: Running several instances of Core Temp is now possible (enable in Settings).
                  - Add: A comprehensive processor information windows (F3 or Tools --> System information).
                  - Change: Temp turns Orange when temperature is over TControl, and Red when CPU is thottling/critical.

NVIDIA BIOS Editor (NiBiTor) 4.9

* Added GeForce GTX 285
                  * Added GeForce GTX 295
                  * Minor Update and Bugfix
                  Last edited by stasio; 03-13-2009, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Updated with:

Everest Ultimate Edition 5.00.1683

* Preferences / Content Filtering / new option: list audit events
                    * "Unknown" Event Log entry type now shown as "Information"
                    * identification of Intel Pentium E32xx (aka Wolfdale-1M)
                    * Intel Processor Number detection for Core 2 Duo T6570, Pentium E3200
                    * detection of nVIDIA GeForce GT 140, GeForce GTS 250 video chips
                    * GPU information for Intel Eaglelake-Q, G41
                    * GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce GT 140 (G94GT)
                    * sensor support for Dell SMI of Vostro A840
                    * DES support for Gigabyte EQ43, EQ45 Series
                    * SPD memory information for Dell XPS 1340 notebook
                    * motherboard specific sensor info for Asus K8N-DRE, Foxconn NF4UK8AA Series
                    * fixed: flash BIOS read on ATI R6xx, R7xx Series
                    * fixed: lockup on Asus K8N-DRE (while SMBus B01-D28 device access)
                    * fixed: GPU information for Intel Eaglelake-G, G35

Intel Matrix Storage Manager 8.8.0.1009 WHQL

Release note
                    Last edited by stasio; 03-13-2009, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Updated with:

RealTemp 3.18

-Fix some bugs
                      Note:
                      If give you error in x64 system use:
                      RealTemp 3.17
                      Last edited by stasio; 03-15-2009, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Updated with:

Prime95v.25.9 build 4 (32/64bit)

Changelog inside

CrystalDiskInfo 2.5.0 RC

LinX 0.5.8

- now it is not necessary to run a test for current settings to be saved
                        - added saving of the settings at the start of testing to prevent loosing them in case of BSOD or hang
                        - added an option to save Linpack's log during testing, after every completed test (decreases performance a bit when selected)
                        - graphs can now be shown during testing in real-time
                        - improvements and enhancements to graph windows, graph window positions and sizes are now saved on exit
                        - About and Information windows are now joined
                        - small fixes/improvements

Real Temp 3.19

This version fixes one bug with trying to select calibration factors that got introduced when switching to VS 2008.

HWiNFO32 2.38 Build 216 Beta

# Improved identification of Yorkfield and Wolfdale-DP reduced-TDP CPUs and Penryn SFF platforms.
                        # Several other minor updates and bugfixes.
                        Last edited by stasio; 03-17-2009, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Updated with:

OCCT GPU v0.61

SIW 2009.03.17
                          Last edited by stasio; 03-17-2009, 02:33 AM.

Comment

SATA2 RAID Driver 1.17.47 WHQL
                            caused data corruption.

I have 2x OCZ Core V2 64Gb SSDs in Raid 0 on the GSATA interface and was using the original driver from the Gigabyte website. Downloaded and updated the driver above and now I can't put any data in it. Chkdsk says there are errors and then just stops. Removed the Raid and then setup a new raid... partitioned using Diskpart @ 128k alignment.... formats ok... assign drive letter.... and then I get an error whenever I put data in it.

Rolling back to the original Gigabyte driver solves the problem so this is an issue with the above driver.

Using GA-EP45-UD3P Rev. 1.1 Bios f9a
                            ICH10R has 2x 150G Velociraptors, 2x 500G Barracudas, 1x 320G Barracuda and a Liteon DvD burner. (Velociraptors and 500G Barracudas are both setup as Raid 0)
                            Edit: Using Vista x64

Reason I put the SSDs on the GSATA is because they have a problem on the ICH10R when AHCI is enabled.

Do I have to update the JMicron controller bios too in order to use the newer driver? According to ATTO, the newer JMicron driver gives me almost double the performance!

Comment

Updated with:

Everest Ultimate Edition 5.00.1686

* Display / GPGPU / support for ATI Stream v1.4
                              * Display / GPGPU / detection of UAV count (ATI Stream v1.4)
                              * improved support for VIA Nano
                              * motherboard specific sensor info for Asus Rampage II Gene
                              * fixed: IPMI access disabled on Tyan S2912 Thunder n3600R
                              * fixed: lockup on Asus K8N-DRE (while SMBus B01-D28 device access)

Comment

Nonsequitur,you can try this latest JMicron driver:
                                JMB36X_WinDrv_R1.17.48.06
                                JMB36X_WinDrv_R1.17.48.06_eSATA

Updated with:

CrystalDiskInfo 2.5.0

Gigabyte DES Advanced B9.0316.1
                                Last edited by stasio; 03-18-2009, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X