Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Lsdguy and muschin...

Hey thanks for the reply earlier.
    I do like the reviews on mushkin and I am trying to decide between 1 of these 3

1.)Mushkin XP redline 4GB(2X2) DDR2-1000 996623 $38.00 a/r($20)

2.)mushkin 4GB(2x2)DDR2 800 996580 $47.00 a/r($20)

3.) mushkin 4GB(2x2)DDR2 800 996587 $29.99 a/r($20)

I value your opinion, so what would you put in your system? and why.
    I am leaning towards #1 redline if you think its compatible with my MB Gig GA-EP45-UD3R.

Last edited by mptoledo; 12-15-2008, 01:46 PM.

Re: Lsdguy and muschin...

Yes, Redlines would work for sure in your board. I would choose (And I use) the 996580's if you want to overclock them. They are just as good as the redlines, I think they may even be the same as I can run mine at 555-12 @ 1000Mhz as well. OF course some chips may be better in some sticks though. But either way they both will scale very well, both have been known to be able to do 1150-1200+ with looser timings.

Those redlines will do 444-12 @ 800Mhz as well if you wondered. Both will do 444-12 to about 850ish or so, and both will do 1066+ with 555-15/18 timings

They (Mushkins Red/Black) are very flexible!

The Blue 996587's are not as flexible but are still very good sticks. I would suggest those if you planned to run them at stocks speeds or only a little bit higher. They would of course go a little further with looser timings, but they are the "Mid-Range" Sticks for those who cannot afford the higher end Black or Red ones. They are very good though as well for anyone who is thinking of picking up a set. I will be posting a review with some settings at various speeds for them very soon

Do expect a 3 month wait for your rebate, just so you know and do not get worried that you may have been denied or something. They take forever, but you do get your check!

You can get a Mushkin Case Badge like this >>>

Just join and PM Nick, here is the thread where you can also post a reply but I think you are still supposed to PM Nick and he will mail you one out >>>
    Mushkin Support Forums • View topic - Mushkin Case Badges

Comment

Working...
    X