Lost xfire support after BIOS update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost xfire support after BIOS update

Hey has anyone experienced this before? I was rocking out the F1 bios for the x38-DQ6 mobo and just now got around to updating to F3. After I did it, I notice A - I don't have xfire support now even though it is running in CCC. And B - my system is slower. My superPi results are a lot slower now than what they were with F1 BIOS.

I went from F1 to F3....could that be it? Should I just go back to F1? Thanks for the help!

I have two 4870s btw and CCC 8.12

Re: Lost xfire support after BIOS update

Nice job Mcgiver. I tried to put F1 back in and now my board just cycles on and off trying to post. I cleared the CMOS with no luck. Any way out other than an RMA?

Comment

Re: Lost xfire support after BIOS update

Try with one stick of ram in slot one, and use my posted method to clear the CMOS (See post # 2) >>>
      http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/bios...h-guide-27576/

If you still have no luck, let me know and I will send you a link with a method that has saved many from having to RMA

Not sure what CPU you have, but I assume since you was using F1 it is supported. No you can go from F1 to F199999999 If you wanted, so that has nothing to do with it

Did you load optimized and save/apply after you flashed? If not, that could be part of the issue. I am lost as to what your original issue was, I mean how can you loose crossfire but still have it show in CCC?

Comment

Working...
      X