GA P35 S3G driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GA P35 S3G driver

ill dig out my memtest86+ bootable CD and give a run.

i dont have many other games to try really, i mainly use the PC for video editing and converting, i have have reinstalled guild wars and played for about 3 hours with no problems and i have also got the crysis demo and had a blast on that for abit problem free, would be happy to try any other demo's that will stress the system if its worth doing.

i ran this test a few days ago

or http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5788/testingnt5.jpg
    Last edited by Blaupunkt; 12-04-2008, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Looks good! What is that Video Card stability test, and can you post a link?

You could try Furmark and LightSmark, and PCMark 05/3DMark 06 to see if your card is OK thru all those. See post #3 >>>
      http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/intel-burn-test-27994/

Comment

hi sure i can, you need to look in the utilities section.. [http://freestone-group.com/
        i have ran furmark for 1242 seconds so just over 20mins i believe with no problems, and i also have the demo of 3Dmark06 which runs through with no problems also.

i'll download the others and see what happens.

Comment

Thanks for that link!

Comment

hi i ran the intelburn test for the recommended 5 "loops" or more, i did 5 and it passes fine, i have also ran lightsmark demo whoch all ran fine and got a score of 297.7 average fps.

Comment

So are you having issues now then or not?

Comment

yes still the same thing, however now when i run dxdiag and do the 3d tests with the spinning cube the cube spins that fast you cannot make it out, yet games still seem to work fine.

i have resinstalled the latest directx and ati release new cat drivers for my radeon today but the dxdaig tests still shows the cube spinning unbelievably fast.

i have also read the the game makers of lord of the rings online will be releasing a patch on the 11th of december, if this does not fix it i will look into formatting and reinstalling eveything and take it from there, if still no joy then i really do not know what else to try.

someone has suggested that it might be my PSU but if that were the case would the stress tests i have ran not coursed the PSu to not provide enough power and make the system crash in some way ?

Comment

Well yes, a PSU that does not provide enough power could cause any number of strange/random errors.

Wait and see if the patch helps, if not, clean install. Then if no dice, see if you can borrow a PSU Before you go out and buy one

That Cube spins pretty fast in my XP Test machine, can you post a movie of your's possibly so I can see what you mean?

Comment

Working...
                  X