Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA-EP45C-DS3R Memory

Hi Guys,

I am planning to build a new system around the GA-EP45C-DS3R motherboard, but I am having problems with memory. I would like to use Corsair 2 x 2 GBs of DDR2-800, but the Gigabyte website does not suggest anything in Corsair that is compatiable. Can anyone suggest any 2 x 2 GB modules that would work ? It does not have to be Corsair, but I would like to stick with a name brand.

Thanks

Re: GA-EP45C-DS3R Memory

Mushkin is my TOP Suggestion, I use it in all my Gigabyte boards and suggest it to all my Customers. Lifetime warranty and Superb Forum support.

After that I would suggest G.Skill

Comment

From my experience and what I've seen from others, these Gigabyte boards appear to be very picky about memory. Probably best to get something on their AVL, or go with LSD's suggestions, as he has a lot of experience with these setups.
      Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3L (BIOS F9); E7200 Core2Duo 2.53Ghz 1066Mhz FSB 3MB L2 (OC to 3.4Ghz); SuperTalent 2x2G DDR2-800 PC6400 CL 5-5-5-12 (T800UX4GC5); Seagate 500GB SATA2 7200 32mb cache HD; EVGA 8800GT 512MB Superclocked Edition
      Ultra X-connect X2 550-watt PSU; Vista x64 SP1 and OpenSUSE 11.0 (KDE 4.1)

Comment

QVL has some I say is not compatible.... Go Figure! HAHA

So be careful what you choose as they are picky as said above

Comment

Working...
        X