GA-EP45-DS3L/S3L no video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GA-EP45-DS3L/S3L no video

Ahh yeah XP is up to SP3 now, let me know if you want the link for after you get installed

You are using only the 1 stick right? Hope so!

Yes, things have changed ALOT in 5 years. The options are what makes the changes great, you just have to teach yourself some more of it over again. You will get the hang of it, dont let it frustrate you that's for sure. If you are getting mad leave it for a while and get back at it tomorrow.

Ya know, really with only one stick of ram you can Easily leave all ram settings on Auto, but I would at least set the Ram voltages. The rest will be ok for you for now, and likely easier on your mind.

Well, good luck. And thanks for your kind words!

As always, if you still need more help I will be here, just dont give up

Comment

Well at 2am this morning I was able to get a successful install of XP! YEY! (Only 37 attempts!) Im just glad its finally on there so I can get moving. Of course this was using all of the lowest settings...

I am using a little 160g HDD for running my OS and the 1Tb for data etc. After I have installed all the latest drivers and ghosted the HDD I will try optimal settings and see how it runs and get back to you. I do want to try to max out my settings at some point to where it runs as fast as it can but most reliably.

I will post my settings and seek your advice later when I am ready to start tweaking it a bit more. More to come - thanks so far. :)

Comment

Lowest settings? Why lowest, you should have been using the highest I suggested or higher if you was still having issues.

Anyway great to hear you finally got it installed

Good luck with your plans!

As you know, post back when you feel you need some help

Comment

Working...
        X