• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bios Files here.

Hi,

Have been suffering with my GA-P35C-DS3R Version 2.0

Found this http://www.jzelectronic.de/jz2/index.php

There is a link for F10 for me,but loaddown is a bit slow ;-(.

HTH

Wreck3r

Re: New Bios Files here.

Niiiice, off to try f10 and see if they have been listening, or just laughing at all the retards who paid for this board.

Comment

no luck, and again the second bios ive tried that was suppost to have loadline calibration, but didnt.. too bad, maybe when f11 is released?

Comment

Hi again hollovoid7,

Originally posted by hollovoid7 View Post
        no luck, and again the second bios ive tried that was suppost to have loadline calibration, but didnt.. too bad, maybe when f11 is released?

/Happy New Year

Yes same for me. This F10 is bad for overclocks also. Back to F5 for me.

This motherboard vdrop + vdroop = 0.9v under load !

I have spent hours with every Bios and every setting and my best is this:-

BIOS F5

Set optimal settings

Then only change this; Disable C1E and EIST: FSB=400, DDR2=1:1, DDR2 votlage +0.2 (2.14 in Windows with Speedfan 4.33) Mem timings set to 4-4-4-12 then all others AUTO to boot; and in Windows with Memset 3.4 (beta) to tighten to 4-30-7-10-10-3-8-3-4-3644T-2T. Vcore is @ 1.4825 in bios 1.44 in Windows and 1.38 under load (LOOL).

Still no "loadline calibration" for me with or without CTRL + F1.

I have to keep with this mobo as money stops me buying something else and selling this one on Ebay. I should be a beta tester for Gigabyte with my hours spent on trying to fix.

Janus, come to England and we will go for a beer and fix these problems !!!

R+D, You have to help problems. Not cause problems ?

/Happy New Year

Wreck3r

Comment

Working...
        X