Slow keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow keyboard

Excuse if t[h]i[s] post is scrambled a bit. I[ ]a[m] ha[v]ing keyboard problems. I wold fix it but[ ]want [tped three chars here and nohing] you to see what i[t] [d]oes. I'll put brackes where I had to fill in t[he] characters that droped[ ]off. I [h]ave[ ]a ver[y] expensive r[a]ritan switc[h ]and this P35-ds4[ d]osn't seem to work with it. I[ ]have tried straight Raritan to ps/2 connecton[ ]and a PS/2 to USB co[n]verter. Both do the same deal. Ev[e]r[y ]ot[h]er computer in the house is fine on the[ ]Raritan. [A]ny clues?

JR
    Last edited by jriker1; 01-10-2008, 04:41 PM.
    CPU
    [email protected] G0 Lapped
    Motherboard
    GA-P35-DS4
    Memory
    2GB OCZ DDR2 6400 CL 3 FlexXLC 3-4-4-12
    Graphics Card
    XFX 8800 GTS
    Power Supply
    OCZ GameXStream 700W

Re: Slow keyboard

Batteries: 0) change them out..?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    get the receiver as far away from the computer and monitor as possible.
    Drivers???<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p><o:p></o:p>
    Does a PC2 KB work?

not knowing your system hard to say though

Comment

Upon more testing, it's the worst thing that it could be. Something that doesn't happen in all situations so is harder to troubleshoot. I noticed the only place this is actually happening is in IE. You would think that really narrows it down, however since it's part of the base OS, not sure what to do. When editing text boxes in IE like you do here to post it drops characters. Also happens in the URL box at the top. I only has a few tools on it for overclock testing, not sure what the heck is going on. Typing in Notepad, or Wordpad it is fine.

JR
      CPU
      [email protected] G0 Lapped
      Motherboard
      GA-P35-DS4
      Memory
      2GB OCZ DDR2 6400 CL 3 FlexXLC 3-4-4-12
      Graphics Card
      XFX 8800 GTS
      Power Supply
      OCZ GameXStream 700W

Comment

3rd party spell check program, or a antivirus program

your not running IE 64 bit are you ? if so the internet is not ready for that yet.

try also turning off Vista AVU or whatever it is called all that fancy graphic stuff :)

Comment

Working...
        X