new sound card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new sound card

Simple question, I’m looking at the BIOS screen and I want to disable my on board sound. It’s a Gigabyte P35 DQ6. Where would I find that option. Thanks.

Re: new sound card

I really don't know why you have to start a new thread for every question you ask when it could easily be asked in one your other threads but to answer your question, under Intergrated Peripherals disable the Azalia Codec.

Comment

Patience wayout, the forums are new to me and of course I thank you for your help. This is a new job "hobby" and I find it really challenging. For instance, how would you know that azalia codec is "sound" I don't know your system, but Gigabyte doesnt say "hey, if you want to change disable to enable first you have to press enter" sure go to the motherboard manual. Well all this becomes clear when I go to the forums and ask dumb questions. To me this was a new question, a new thread. Anyway, I do sincerely thank you for your help.

Comment

there is a reason no one post to this site. go to tom's hardware or eggexpert and you will find a considerate gentle crowd. at tweaks, you get a rude, cold response to any request for help. you are not the gentle teacher. you give gigabyte a very bad name. I can say this because it is my 16th post and most of them, have been bad experiences, not helping advice but rudness. The greatest gift you can give is support, it doesn't cost anything.
        Last edited by cptmac; 10-12-2007, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X