No announcement yet.

[help] G.Skill F3-8500CL7D-8GBRL and ASRock motherboard incompatible.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [help] G.Skill F3-8500CL7D-8GBRL and ASRock motherboard incompatible.

Hi. I have a problem. I bought the wrong ram for my motherboard, an ASRock G41M-VS3 R2.0 Bios 1.90 (ASRock > G41M-VS3 R2.0). The RAM is the G.Skill F3-8500CL7D-8GBRL (Ripjaws - F3-8500CL7D-8GBRL - G.SKILL DDR3 Memory). Are there the G.Skill RAM compatible with my motherboard? Is it possible to have a change with a compatible model? Thanks for your helpfulness.
    Last edited by vitgar83; 11-29-2014, 10:23 AM.
    DeviantART // Twitter // Google+ // LinkedIn // Steam // Xbox Live // Raptr

Re: [help] G.Skill F3-8500CL7D-8GBRL and ASRock motherboard incompatible.

Hi,

Please check the memory module is a single sided memory kit or double sided memory, for your motherboard, it will not be compatible with the single sided memory module.
    And it could be the issue who cause the incompatible problem.

Comment

The memory module is a single sided memory kit. I'm sorry, I didn't know of this limitation of my motherboard. Which G.Skill memory kit are double sided? Can you change me the memory kit? Thanks a lot.

Comment

Hi, please kindly contact our RMA department and see if they could assist you for the replacement, i'll inform they about your case, let me know if you have any problems.

[email protected]

Comment

I sent an email to the RMA service. Thanks so much for your helpfulness.

Comment

Hi. I'm sorry to bother you again. I have a problem with the new replacement RAM modules (2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws F3-8500CL7D-8GBRL Dec. 2014 - Double sided). In a first time they worked well but this week I had some freeze of my PC and blue screen of Windows. I used memtest86+ for tested the ram and it found many problems. The PC works well with old ram. Can you help me? Can I use the RMA request?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by vitgar83; 01-18-2015, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vitgar83 View Post
              Hi. I'm sorry to bother you again. I have a problem with the new replacement RAM modules (2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws F3-8500CL7D-8GBRL Dec. 2014 - Double sided). In a first time they worked well but this week I had some freeze of my PC and blue screen of Windows. I used memtest86+ for tested the ram and it found many problems. The PC works well with old ram. Can you help me? Can I use the RMA request?
              Hi, you could send the RMA request anytime!

Comment

I'm here again.
                I'm unfortunate.
                The replacement ram modules are just arrived but the RMA service sent me the wrong ones.
                They sent me the single-sided RAM that are incompatible with my motherboard.
                This problem was the object of my first RMA request.
                Now, I must to do another RMA request, the third.
                Last edited by vitgar83; 02-03-2015, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Hi.
                  I'm sorry to bother you again.
                  I'm not satisfied of your products and your quality control.
                  I have done three RMA request and I still have a module of RAM that doesn't work.
                  Your customer service has been helpful but I won't buy ever again G.Skill's products.
                  For two time I had the module of RAM broken.
                  For now, I'm using one module of your RAM and one of the old ones.
                  I will have to request another RMA.
                  Last edited by vitgar83; 02-20-2015, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X