Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus Q534UX Laptop power issues

Hello,

I have an interesting issue with my Asus Q534UX laptop. If I power up my laptop on battery, it will stay on for a minute or so and then abruptly shutdown regardless of the charge of the battery. But, if I powerup the laptop with the power cord plugged in, I can then unplug the power cord and it will work as normal until the battery level gets to low. Any ideas what is happening? I tried recycling the battery, all the usual steps, but nothing helps.

Thanks

Check your power options first-> then check Google to see if there are any users with similar problems-> Check CPU and GPU temps for overheating due to lint and dust build up inside your laptop.

Comment

this type of issue is accrued due to miss use of charging some time we use the generator to charge laptops du to which the voltage ups and down and cause charging issues

Comment

Originally posted by Max291 View Post
        Check your power options first-> then check Google to see if there are any users with routerlogin similar problems-> Check CPU and GPU temps for overheating due to lint and dust build up inside your laptop.
        Hello,
        I had the same problem. Thanks for the valuable advice!

Comment

Originally posted by Max291 View Post
          Check your power options first-> then check Google to see if there are any users with similar problems-> Check CPU and GPU temps for overheating due to lint and dust build up inside your laptop.
          Thanks for the solution. It solved my problem.

Comment

1. Please use the ASUS original adapter for your laptop to avoid compatibility issues. Do not use the same adapters on different models due to the adapter specification may be different.

Comment

Working...
            X