P8P67 Deluxe Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P8P67 Deluxe Problem

I have a P8P67 Deluxe Motherboard, it ran fine until a few weeks ago. No on start up the VGA LED lights up and stops the Boot Process. The Graphics Card is an older aluminum one that requires no power cable, so I do see that as the Problem. I have moved that graphics card to a lower PCIe slot, and still that LED lights up. To install a different Graphics card, I would need to solder some wires onto the Power supply

I am thinking of replacing this Motherboard if I cannot find an easy fix,. any ideas would be of great help on to fix this issue

Re: P8P67 Deluxe Problem

Originally posted by Palladini View Post
    I have a P8P67 Deluxe Motherboard, it ran fine until a few weeks ago. No on start up the VGA LED lights up and stops the Boot Process. The Graphics Card is an older aluminum one that requires no power cable, so I do see that as the Problem. I have moved that graphics card to a lower PCIe slot, and still that LED lights up. To install a different Graphics card, I would need to solder some wires onto the Power supply

I am thinking of replacing this Motherboard if I cannot find an easy fix,. any ideas would be of great help on to fix this issue
    Can you borrow a friends? Buy a different one then if it don't work return it, sounds like you need a PSU anyway................
    MSI X-99SLI
    Intel 5930K WATER
    EVGA Nilla 1080
    POWER!

http://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/5003339

I did this> :) Default RMA discussion banned

Comment

Working...
    X